Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Versa Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1232425262729»

Comments

• vinh0706vinh0706 Posts: 4
    I just got a 2013 Versa S Plus w/ automatic transmission for $13,600 drive out. That's the best price I can get in Houston.
  • drpauldrpaul Posts: 8
    Congratulations! You got a very good deal--well done. My dealership is in the Cincinnati area. Peace, Paul
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,936
    A reporter would like to speak with a Baby Boomer who recently (within the last year) purchased a compact or subcompact car. If you can assist, please contact pr@edmunds.com with your preferred contact information by July 17, 2013

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• prijayprijay Posts: 24
    Hi wanted to know what your base price was before tax, title etc also what was the msrp on the car?
  • jmvitranojmvitrano Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    Hello everyone,

This is my first post here but have used this site's forums over the years for many questions I've had about other cars in the past.

So, I just purchased a used 2010 Versa hatchback (all power options, automatic) certified preowned from the dealer with 55,000 miles on it. It is still under the 5 year, 60k mile warranty and being certified preowned it also has the 7 year, 100k mile powertrain warranty as well. I also purchased the security plus gold preferred warranty which covers almost everything else (at least a lot of things) that could go wrong with the car for 7 years, 100k miles for $1700. I paid $8600 for the car itself (before taxes and warranty).

My question is two-fold: Did I get a good deal on the warranty (no, I didn't call around for other quotes) and do I really need the Gold Preferred warranty?

Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!

Jon