Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mainstream Large Sedans Comparison

1128129130131132134»

Comments

• Options
    smarty666smarty666 Member Posts: 1,503
    Yeah, overall it shrunk compared to the 6th Gen Maxima. It lost a inch in width and about 2 or 3 inches in length if I'm not mistaken. I think its about a half to a inch shorter in height as well.
  • Options
    cobrazeracobrazera Member Posts: 352
    The " midsize " Altima, according to Nissan website has 100.7 cu/ft interior and 15.3 cu/ft trunk, while the " largesize " Maxima has 95.8 and 14.2 for the same areas. Go figure.
  • Options
    smarty666smarty666 Member Posts: 1,503
    I'm not surprised Nissan's website would say it like that but the Maxima's dimensions itself would not classify it into the large sedan class. Heck, even the Acura TL, which is even bigger, is classified as a midsize still.
  • Options
    darkfire666darkfire666 Member Posts: 8
    while i agree with you about the side mirrors. I have not had a problem with visability via the mirrors as i have them angled for best visability coverage nor have i had ant issue about the lights reflecting on the windows at night and the arm rest to me is just right as im not a fan of the softer cushioned arm rest's so it seems fine too me. The seats seem to be fine to me as well as i havent sufferd a sore rear since i have driven the car over 4 thousand miles so far since owning it i agree about the cup holder place ment tho. I do how ever both agree and disagree with you on the fake wood as i think it makes a show of elegance but i do wish they had offerd other choices.
  • Options
    core781core781 Member Posts: 1
    The 9C1 handles like an Exxon tanker, but they were pretty fast. The old caprice was better from what I was told by senior officers. So are these new Chargers worth their salt? I currently have a CVPI.
  • Options
    popsavalonpopsavalon Member Posts: 231
    It took me a little while to figure out that this post was a reply to one in 2007, and was about Ford, Chevrolet, and Dodge police cars.

The original argument was sort of a stretch for a "main stream family sedan comparison" thread.

It is truly amazing what I find in the Toyota Avalon Forum.
  • Options
    eliaselias Member Posts: 2,209
    OK, the SS is not really going to be "mainstream" is it?
  • Options
    jamazerajamazera Member Posts: 149
    according to Chevy...YES they wanted to revive the SS mark.....