Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Accent Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1235»

Comments

• Looking to buy 2012 Accend GLS with stick shift and package that includes A/C (too hot here without it). I'm getting a quote of 14,000 before tax and wanted to see how it fares. Too bad I have to do it this time of the year as it looks like I missed out on all of the rebates/incentives for previous model.

Anyone knows if there are any rebates coming anytime soon ?
  • If you recently considered a hybrid but decided on a fuel-efficient non-hybrid instead, please email pr@edmunds.com by Friday, February 3, 2011 to share your story.
    Please include your daytime contact information and a few words about the decision you made.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Hello again,

Went with a friend to Hub Hyundai Katy on Friday (02-10-12) and bought an ultra black 2012 Accent Se for $17,900 out the door. Sales manager tried to push $18,100 otd, but when we stood up to leave, he relented and sold it for the verbal agreed price of 17.9k.

Thanks.

P.s.,
    The clearwater blue Accent bought on Dec. 26 is running well so far...no probs.
  • jeffg8jeffg8 Posts: 3
    edited February 2012
    We picked the Accent over the Fit,Civic,Elantra and Focus. Have always been Honda/Acura people since 1990. My wife is coming from a 2000 Accod EX-l to an Accent GS. Deal was $17,404 out the door. $904.30 was the state, $299.50 for license,transfer,customer services. I started out looking at an Elantra she felt it was to big-she and my daughter(will be 16 in a couple of months)loved the look/drvie of the accent HB. Hopefully it will be a good car and may be the one we send the daughter off to college in a couple of years down the road. I am taking it back in the morning there is a rattle/vibration noise on the driver side that should not be there. My fault we didn't test drive it again on pickup, just trying to get in and out on a Friday night. I wanted to avoid going to the dealership on Sat...that didn't work out. I will say my daily driver is a 2001 MDX and I'm amazed at the fit and finish on an entry level car. Honda needs to wake up!
  • Did you recently purchase a compact or subcompact at least in part because it had very good fuel efficiency as gas prices continue to climb? A reporter is interested in speaking with you. Please send a brief description of your experience and contact information to pr@edmunds.com by Wednesday, February 29, 2012.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• bobcarsbobcars Posts: 3
    What is the lowest I can get for a GS stick shift? does any one have any experience?thanks
  • buybuy Posts: 3
    I am looking at a hyundai accent gs hatchback 2011 with about 24000 miles. Dealer is asking 13,500 online and the car has been on the lot 2 weeks tops. I want to make a quick sale (by the end of the week) What is a reasonable start...What would you think is the best price I could expect to pay for the car?
  • buybuy Posts: 3
    Did you ever buy the GS stick shift? Where are you and what were you able to negotiate. I'm looking at a similar model (automatic) in the NY metro regional area. Any tips?
  • jakeneffjakeneff Posts: 2
    Just bought a 2013 Hyundai Accent Hatchback SE (automatic) in Cyclone Gray last night from Araphaoe Hyundai in Centennial, CO. Price after dealer fees and $500 military rebate (veterans get it too) was $16,000 plus 5% sales tax for an out the door price of $16,789.80. MSRP was $18,010.
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,579
    The wife seems to favor the Accent GLS with alloys and cruise for her new ride but coming from a Mazda 3s with the 2.3 engine, I feel she will be disappointed with the acceleration...it's a far cry from what she's used to. We already have an '08 Accent GLS and it's not the fastest out there by any stretch...a nice ride though for a subcompact runabout. I just hope the new Accent has a bit more get up and go. It definitely looks really nice.

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

1235»