Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Accent Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Hyundai Accent. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Prices Paid Forum

Comments

• I'd love to know how much an Accent 3-door could be leased for. My local dealership has been advertising $149/mo on a 24 month lease on the Sonata. I fell in love with a wine red 3-door this evening---even though it doesn't seem to as good a value as a Versa or Fit at the same price.
  • I purchased an 07 SE yesterday that I wished to lease but was told by 3 different dealers that Hyundai does not offer leases on the Accent. I guess it has to do with unsure resale values.

And trust me the SE is every bit the car the Versa and Fit are. I compared them as well as the Yaris.

Ray
  • ugadoggugadogg Posts: 5
    Hey Car_man,

Can you please provide the MF and residual % for a 2012 Hyundai Accent SE 5DR (automatic) for a 3yr, 36k mile lease?

Thanks!
  • I certainly can, ugadogg. Hyundai Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Accent SE with 12,000 miles per year are .00024 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Looking for money factor and residual for a 2012 Accent GS automatic 48 month lease, 12k / year. Given that Feb is almost over, any expected changes in these for March?
    Thanks
    Dan
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi Dan. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2012 Accent GS Auto with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 45%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Hyundai is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car.

This program is scheduled to run through April 2nd.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man! We speak again...

Can you give me the April lease info for a 2012 Accent SE Auto, 36 months, with 12k and 15k in the So.Cal. region? Thanks.
  • dowzamp2dowzamp2 Posts: 2
    Car_man

Could you let me know the current lease information for a 2012 Accent SE, 36 months with 12k per annum. Could you also provide details of any incentives it that are available in addition to the motorzuma match - I am already a Hyundai owner if that means anything

Many thanks
    Hey dsinsocal1. Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accent SE with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00127 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure thing dowzamp2. Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accent SE with 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Hyundai is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • doc_vdoc_v Posts: 11
    Hello Car_Man

I'm interested in knowing what the MF and Residual value would be for a 2013 Accent SE with manual transmission, 12k miles a year.

Thanks.
  • Hi doc_v. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Accent SE with a manual transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • zacwarezacware Posts: 16

Hi! I need a low mileage lease for a 3rd car for my kids to use

Could you tell me the money factor and residual on a 36 month 2014 Hyundai Accent Lease in New Jersey

Could you please quote the rates on whatever the lowest mileage you have info on? Thanks.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,659

@zacware said: Hi! I need a low mileage lease for a 3rd car for my kids to use

Could you tell me the money factor and residual on a 36 month 2014 Hyundai Accent Lease in New Jersey

Could you please quote the rates on whatever the lowest mileage you have info on? Thanks.

.00019 and 54% and $500 lease cash on Accent GLS AT. 36/12 is the lowest mileage Hyundai offers.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews