Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Kia Rio Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• backybacky Twin CitiesPosts: 18,618
    On June 24 I leased a 2013 LX hatchback with AT and convenience package and carpeted mats for $170/month, 36 months, with only the first months payment up front. That included the competitive rebate but not the military rebate (dealer was offering the car in an ad for $159/month with the military rebate and competitive rebate, but w/o mats). I thought this was a good deal especially since the Hyundai dealer down the road was offering a comparably-equipped Accent for $169/month but $1899 up front.

The car is red with tan/black interior. I think it's very sharp in that combination. I have nearly 800 miles on the car now and love it so far.
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,576
    I have driven a few of these at work and they are pretty sweet small vehicles and prefer this over the current Accent model, it just looks fresher and handles a bit better. The wife is leaning towards the Hyundai and I am for the Kia but it will be her ride so she gets to choose it. Also, the Hyundai store is ridiculously close to the house while the Kia is a drive and over by the Honda dealer across town. They had a red over black hatch with the nice alloys in the showroom awhile back which was stunning...it really drew one's eye's to it! At this point in time if I had to purchase for me, it would be a Kia/Hyundai product hands down!..They seem to be like the old Honda and Toyota used to be like when they really were producing awesome products...guess it's the Koreans turn to pick up where the Japanese left off!

Congrats on your new sled...enjoy!!!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• prijayprijay Posts: 24
    Looking to buy for my daughter need help from anyone who has bought a rio recently, let me know the price so that i know what i can get it for.
2»