Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Rabbit Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• juxtjuxt Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Could you please provide the money factor and residual value for an 08 rabbit 2 door. 12/miles per year. 36 months

Thanks a lot
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go, juxt. VW Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2-Door with 12,000 miles per year are .00151 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • harbillyharbilly Posts: 6
    Thanks for the information, Car_man. I am still shopping a Rabbit, and my plan changed a little bit. Could you please tell me what's MF and Residual for a 08 4-Door Rabbit 3-year lease with 15K mileage per year? Is lease rate the same for a 2-Door Rabbit?

Thank you as always,
  • joree85joree85 Posts: 4
    Hey Car_man,

Would you please post the MF and residuals for the same car, but for 24 months?

The 36 month rates come out to a nice payment with $0 down.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it!
    No problem harbilly. Here's the info that you're interested in. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Rabbit 4-Door with 15,000 miles per year are .00138 and 55%, respectively. The numbers are exactly the same for the Rabbit 2-Door.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, joree85. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Rabbit 2-Door with 12,000 miles per year are .00138 and 66%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • suzannnesuzannne Posts: 1
    So car_man mentioned the $750/$1250 (MT/AT) cash incentives that are available on new Jetta leases, and was curious if anything was available for the 2009 Rabbit for these last days of June?

Going down this afternoon 2-dr, MT with Cold Weather Pkg and Mats for a total cost (inc. destination) of $16,300.
    Hi suzannne. Volkswagen is still providing cash incentives on '09 Jetta leases, but unfortunately is does not have any cash on the '09 Rabbit right now.

Car_man
    Host
124»