Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda5 Owners - Give Us Your Report

18910111214»

Comments

• carthellcarthell Posts: 124
    edited January 14

@keep_it_simple said: So does everyone love their Mazda5 or are they simply hard to find?

I found it hard to find a 2013 model in my state this past December, so I settled for a 2014 Touring. I've racked up slightly less than 400 miles so far. It is much quieter than my old vehicle, has a parking sensor (unexpected bonus) which is really useful on the small streets and tight parking spaces I navigate on and into, and Bluetooth which makes interaction with my phone So. Much. Easier. (I had some doubts about it working because the web site didn't list my model, the LG 800G. I then realized that Bluetooth is a standard that should work most anywhere.)

My first fill-up yielded a MPG figure of 21, not too far from my old ride and just under the city figure estimated by the EPA (expected).

My brother, who's all legs and taller than me, finds the front passenger seat harder to fit into because of the way the glovebox and dash intrudes into the passenger space. He's much happier in the second row.

Except for a wavy scratch on my front bumper that managed to imprint itself there :@ after a week (!!) of ownership, I'm happy with my purchase.

18910111214»