Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo XC90 Advice

2»

Comments

• hey flying man --

what did you end up paying, if you don't mind me ask. i'm lookng for the same deal except a 2008
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    For more information, take a look at Volvo XC90 Prices Paid and Buying Experience.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • staufstauf Posts: 1
    I've found a 2004 XC90 T6 with 68,xxx miles. It's the 6-Cyl Twin Turbo AWD. I've always owned American cars, so this is a big step for me. It's loaded and looks great. I can get it for just under 20K. I've read many postings with concerns about the transmissions, dead batteries and uninformed technicians. I realize that most of the time people who are happy with their cars don't get on these forums to say how great their cars are. Just loooking for some advice on what seems like a great deal....almost $6,000 under blue book.
  • Can yo please let me know if this is a good deal.
    2008 Volvo XC 90 - 3.2 V6
    Black with Black Leather Interior
    Convenience Package
    Versatility Package
    Premium Package
    Climate Package
    Entertainment System
    BLIS
    Navigational System

24 months
    15,000 miles
    Sign and Drive, nothing out of pocket, (Tax, Title, all payments, included in monthly Payment.)

$680 a month

Also, I am considering getting this without Nav, what is the feedback regarding the Nav system.

Thank you,

Bruce
  • I am looking to buy a new volvo xc90. I read through this forum and there are a lot of experience people/owner there so hopefully you could help me out.

From the dealers I talked to seems there is a big price difference for 2007 & 2008 model. I understand that they are getting rid of the 2007 model but what's the main difference between them?

I asked the sales person they simply said no difference.

I could tell either. Not even from the sticker on door side. So the other question is how do i know its a 2008 model and not a 2007?

Thanks!
  • eliaselias Posts: 1,828
    snowbird, there should be a white EPA sticker in the engine compartment, near the radiator, facing up. i think model year is listed on that.
  • I need help Iam about to lease the 6 cyl Volvo xc90 I have been reading about the poor reliability of the 2007 .Cosumers and Kelly blue book rate the reliability poor. Does anyone know if thse problems have been fixed I have a great lease price of $460 incl tax with $1000 down 24 months.
    Dandee4
  • Sorry i forgot tosay in my previous question the model i will be leasing is a 2008
    dandee4
2»
This discussion has been closed.