It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
MAZDA3: Official 2007 U.S. Info
From the dealer:
Mazda is pleased to announce that for the 2007 model year, the MAZDA3 gets even better with a design refresh on the 4-door and the 5-door, 7 new colors, available traction control and dynamic stability control on s Touring and Grand Touring models, and portable media (auxiliary) jack standard on all trims.
Initial production units are expected to begin arriving at dealerships in late summer 2006.
• Design refresh on 4-door and 5-door models.
• LED taillights standard on MAZDA3 Grand Touring sedan.
• Clear-leans taillights with silver color bezels on MAZDA3i.
• Gray interior color available on MAZDA3s models.
• Updated interior trims and fabric.
• Rear center armrest with cup holders.
• Auxiliary jack standard on all MAZDA3 models.
• Additional 12V powerpoint in center console.
• Tire pressure monitor system standard on all MAZDA3 models.
• Dynamic stability control and Traction control system available on MAZDA3s Touring and Grand Touring.
• New colors: Phantom Purple, True Red, Galaxy Gray, Ice Blue, Aurora Blue, Phantom Blue, and Crystal White.