Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac Grand Prix Engine fires 3800 series II 1996-2003

18910111214»

Comments

• I started a such of a lawsuit because Oct. 2008 I had expireanced this same problem. My engieng cought fire 3:00am on my way to work. Frist it stalled so I turned around to head back home. Soon as I made the u-turn that's when my engieng went up in smoke. I feild a police report but had the vehchile towed to the junk yard. Here it is 2013 and I am trying to get passed it but as a reminder GM keep sending me a Recall Card after the fact so I am S. O. L.' ed out of a car and a lawsuit. I had to acquire a car note (which I've never done before). It happened so fast. The car was running good one minute and then the next this fire. I lost everything as well. I almost didn't get out the car because all the power locks that I was used to stop working, I panically unlatched the manual lock though a prayer.
  • I had the same issue with my Pontiac grand prix 2002. My engine caught fire 10-15 minutes after it was turned off! i was shocked because i hadnt had prior engine problems and terrified because i was in the car ten minutes before it burst into flames. I couldnt get the fire out, eventually police and the fire department ended the fire before it spread to my house. This is a terribly dangerous situation and i am shocked. I was not notified when i bought the car used at a dealership. My insurance wont cover the damage and my car is totalled
18910111214»