Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus GS 350

18910111214»

Comments

• I've put 5000 miles on my GS350 since purchase mid-August and I must say this is the best vehicle I've ever driven. The comfort, engine smoothness, handling, acceleration just simply outstanding. My only complaint is that BSM should come with the Premium package. I had it on a Mazda6i and it is great function to have. The other was that I had to break the center console cup holder cover to retrieve my DL and C/C that fell behind it when it popped open. Fortunately, the dealer replaced it free of charge even though it wasn't under warranty. The service reps at the Lexus San Diego dealer were awesome... kudos to the internet team as well that sold me this ride. I can't say enough about it!! Best $50,000 I ever spent.
  • ara3ara3 Posts: 10
    Got a 2013 GS 350 awd F Sport in Liquid Platinum. Best quality car I have ever driven. Absolutely fantastic. There is nothing to complain about, and this comes after having an '06 piece of crap and a pretty nice '08. This car is sweet and amazing. Of note is how the new iPhone 5 interfaces. Texts come in and you can play the messages aloud if you wish. Very cool. So far, replies are not working. Not sure why. Talking messages also work with incoming emails...awesome...this car is a winner! :)
  • rbirns1rbirns1 Posts: 219
    I have something to complain about--rear seat headroom. The outboard seats are fine, but the rear middle seat is severely lacking. I am 6-2, and I need to lean forward and duck my head to fit in the middle. The seat is unusable for anyone over about 5-9. I don't mean uncomfortable, I mean unusable. You cannot have three adults or tall kids in the back. Deal breaker for me. If you ever carry three in the back, be sure to check this yourself before buying.
  • How much discount should I expect to get for a new 2013 GS350 with a sticker price of $53,375?
  • lz4004lz4004 Posts: 37
    All depends on what state it is. In my state ct,i purchased my 2011 gs350 new.
    I checked prices with 3 of the ct.dealers. One took off only $700. They even had a hard time doing that even though it was my second purchase. Quote`We Don`t Discount`Lexus policy`
  • abacomikeabacomike South FloridaPosts: 3,636
    How much discount should I expect to get for a new 2013 GS350 with a sticker price of $53,375?

I bought mine for invoice less $1500 for a conquest incentive they had going at the time. It depends on where you live.

2014 Mercedes Benz CLS 550 - best car ever! 2nd best car ever, my 1967 Corvette Stingray Coupe with 435 hp.

• ralfrozayralfrozay Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    What's up everybody, I live in Miami, FL and Im really interested in getting the Lexus GS350 F Sport and am looking for the best deal around. What would make that possible and what would I need to be under $500 a month if even possible with less than 2k down payment.

Thanks for any responses.

PS. Im planning on purchasing next sunday, Feb 24
  • gs350_2013gs350_2013 Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Well, this is a major issue with this Lexus. The size of the middle rear seat is simply ridiculous!

Any normal adult would suffer to sit there and hardly the head has to be stuffed!

The ES & the IS is much better, while is are smaller and cheaper than the GS but the middle rear seat head-room is away better than this GS!

I have bought a GS but I am waiting the car as the colour I wanted is not available 'black in black'. I am so excited but I will always consider this car as a car for four passengers only!
  • Maybe you do not value this answer, but simply the reason of buying a GS not an ES is the driveline which Rear Wheel Drive.

having 306HP over the Rear wheels is a joyful experience that an ES can not afford!
18910111214»