Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Hi Veronica - sounds great! Would you mind sending me Mike's email address so I may confirm the details with him? I also live outside the area and don't want to travel so far without some assurances. Thank you.
  • hoping for some help...

we're looking at used 2007 non-navi RDXs. the various available models have between 8K-10K miles, and we're wondering what is an appropriate amount to pay on these. any thoughts?

thanks.
  • mmcdonald@springfieldacura.dealerspace.com

You'll have a great buying experience. I love my RDX more and more each. Tell him the girl from Maryland sent you there. :)
  • kojunekojune Posts: 8
    I'm looking to buy a 2008 rdx w/tech in Atlanta does anyone know what the best price is? Or who is offering to best price. Right now, I'm being offered 34,729 plus 498 for the DOC fee. Some dealers are saying additional 1000 for protection package, which they're say is mandatory on the Acura’s. Please someone HELP ME!! :cry:
    Veronica was there any additional fees, like a protection package on that deal?
    I purchased my 2008 RDX W/TECH (Black on Taupe) from Baranco Acura for 34,400.00 price included the $670 destination and “protection package.”
    Attention: Atlanta Buyers,
    I found Nalley Acura to be very unprofessional and a liar. :mad: First, they tried to sale me the car above MSRP and then tried to add $1000.00 for “protection package.” :sick: Do not I repeat do not buy from Nalley Acura in Atlanta. I purchase my 2008 RDX W/TECH (Black on Taupe) from Baranco Acura for 34,400.00 price included the $670 destination and “protection package.” :) I would definitely recommend anyone buying an Acura to go there. Todd Phipps was my sales representative and he was very, very professional. I did not purchase a car from Sutton Acura, but they had similar deals. They to were extremely professional. :) I spoke to Reginal Thompkins. The only reason I did not purchase from them is because they are located in Macon. Ed Voyles Acura were not very professional either. :P They also tried to over price and told me I have to pay for a protection package.
    For New Jersey buyers speak to Mike Macdonald at Springfield Acura
    Good Luck
  • I am looking for a used 2007 RDX with tech package for some time now and today I got to test drive one. The dealer is asking a price of $28,500. The car has 18K miles on it and looks to be in a good condition. I did felt a little turbo lag but I guess thats normal for a turbo engine. The ride is also not so harsh as I have read in this forum. Overall I liked the car, especially the interior.
    Can anybody tell me if $28,500 is a good deal for a used 2007 RDX with tech package and 18K miles on it? Or should I negotiate more?
  • Hi jmprokup

I am getting a deal of $28.5 for used 2007 RDX with tech package with 18k miles on it, so I guess a non tech one with around 10k miles on it should not cost more then 26K. So far what I have seen, 2007 RDX does not have that good a resale value as compared to other Acura models. I may be wrong though.
    The new 2007 RDX w/ tech is 33k and there is a dealer rebate for $1000. Have you considered just buying it new? Cause we were got the 2008 for 34,400. I am sure you can get 2007 for below invoice and then work in the rebate.
    :( Attention: Atlanta Buyers,
    I found Nalley Acura to be very unprofessional and a liar. First, they tried to sale me the car above MSRP and then tried to add $1000.00 for “protection package.” Do not I repeat do not buy from Nalley Acura in Atlanta. I purchase my 2008 RDX W/TECH (Black on Taupe) from Baranco Acura :) for 34,400.00 price included the $670 destination and “protection package.” I would definitely recommend anyone buying an Acura to go there. My sales representative was awesome and he was very, very professional. Contact me and I give you his info. I did not purchase a car from Sutton Acura, :) but they had similar deals. They to were extremely professional. The only reason I did not purchase from them is because they are located in Macon. :mad: Ed Voyles Acura were not very professional either. They also tried to over price and told me I have to pay for a protection package.
  • Everytime I email dealers I never get a price back just a phone call to come in and test drive. Could someone email me with a "correct letter" to get an email price. Thanks.

ajo518@yahoo.com

Art
  • i got an email offer for a 2008 rdx for $31,200 from a dealership in nj.

is this too good to be true? are there factory to dealer incentives going on right now?

thanks,
  • 31,200 definitely possible. I also got the same quote.
  • kwiskwys, are you in nj/ny also? wondering if it's the same springfield acura dealership...

do they have to honor this is i have it in an email??
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,890
    do they have to honor this is i have it in an email??

They may honor it... Don't be surprised if there are extra line items, when you show up..

Do they have to? No..

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Can anyone recommend a good AZ Acura Dealer.

THANKS
  • People have been paying under $30K for a 2007 base RDX (with the factory-to-dealer incentive on 2007 models). $31200 for a 2008 model is a good deal, but not unbelievable. If you print out the e-mail and take it to the dealer, they will likely honor it. You can probably get any other local dealer to match it as well.
  • No, mine was from Boardwalk Acura , near AC
  • purchased an 08 rdx for 32k plus $710 dest. and fees.

edmunds doesn't have an invoice price on the rdx. why is this? True market value is 33,715 (dest. included)

i was able to wrangle all season mats and mud guards b/c i had a written offer of 31,200 from a nj acura dealer and they weren't able to match. it.

dealer was in nyc.

what do you think about this deal?

incidentally, their 3 yr, 2.99% financing was good only if you buy the extended warranty and lo jack. without either, they quoted 8.49%. not sure why they would do that considering any joe can go onto the internet and get 6.99% easily. they weren't even able to match that ( or perhapsthey were unwilling to). why??

thanks edmunds readers..