Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Precision Acura of Princeton
  • Hi,

Bought the 2008 RDX W/O Tech today .

Final Price : 33250 Out the Door.

Color : White Daimond Pearl , Taupe Interior

Thanks to all the users of the forum , helped me a lot while shopping for a price.

Cheers
  • bahenbahen Posts: 1
    just got an offer for 07 RDX with Tech package for 33,000..that includes destination fee.. so 33K plus tax and licensing.. is that fair for a 07? It has 96 miles on it and last 07 on the lot.. color and interior I want.. I think for a 08, the price is 35K.. 2K less for a 07..deal or should I wait on the 08? not a huge difference it sounds but 96 miles or 8 miles and fresh off the truck for another 2K.. thoughts?
  • mogul2mogul2 Posts: 14
    Where? Acura of Ann Arbor? Did you have to haggle too much?
  • It was at Ann Arbor Acura , didn't have to haggle much.

I just shopped around in Troy and Novi , and called up AA Acura with the price and they agreed. Troy was easy to negotiate with online but were charging more for the color that I want , didn't particularly care for the way the Suburban folks in Novi tried to negotiate so I walked away.

I had an option to buy the vehicle in Chicago , but the best price I got over there was about 33225 out the door, so decided to make the purchase in AA.

Any way the sales rep (John Reicart) was really plesent to deal with , I am not sure if I got the price coz it was the end of the month or because new incentives were coming starting December.

Iam reasonably happy as it was the closest I could get to the Consumer reports pricing report.
  • ajv3ajv3 Posts: 5
    I'm interested in a 2008 base RDX in Chicago. Where did you get the offer in Chicago and what was the offer before TTL? Thanks.
  • I was offered this deal by email:
    This Fall Season, Acura of Serramonte's Internet Department is assisting our Internet Customers through our Straightforward Pricing for any of our model selections starting 11/15/2007 - 11/25/2007.

2007 RDX with Technology Package for $32,400+ Tax + Licensing Fees (MSRP $37,165). We have a silver/taupe RDX 07 Tech package available in stock.

2008 RDX with Technology Package for $35,000+ Tax + Licensing Fees (MSRP $37,410).
    Price includes free security wheel locks and good for any of our in stock model selections.

*Starting on 11/1/2007 to 11/30/2007 you can get special financing as low as 2.9% for 36 months or 4.9% for 60 months on approved credit.*
  • Hi 12thmonkey,

Can you tell me what is your price before all taxes and fees?

Thanks
  • I think it was 31200 or pretty close to that , I really just negotiated based on my price of 33250 , also I forgot to mention in the last post that I paid for the registration which in my case came to 80 bucks.

Cheers
    I'm interested in a 2008 base RDX in Chicago. Where did you get the offer in Chicago and what was the offer before TTL? Thanks.
  • LIbertyville or Pauly Acura on the north side. McGrath in Glenview are very dishonest. I found out the hard way
  • Chicago Dealership that I got the quote from was

Muller's Woodfield Acura
  • Paid $34,400 for the car (vs sticker total of $37,410) and $600 extra for a roof rack at Tustin Acura. Put $10,000 down and financed the rest at 2.90% for 3 yrs. I suspect the roof rack is overpriced, but overall I am happy with the purchase and very pleased with the car. The Nav system is very friendly and the XM radio has great sound quality. I'm hoping my tire guys will give me good credit for the stock Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires in trade for Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenzas 'cause the latter tires are supposed to be way better in snow according to TireRack.com.
  • Thanks for this info. It helped me narrow down my search as I'm interested in a 2008 base RDX in Chicago area.
    i got quote from one of them, is this a fair quote
    $31,004.00.+doc. fee+destination+sales tax+accessories?

Thanks
    Drivechicago.com lists $30,637 for 2008 base at Arlington Acura In Palatine. Haven't called yet to see if destination is included.
  • Thanks for sharing the site. Could you let us know if you find if the list price includes Destination fee.
  • Just got a quote from Performance Acura in Chapil Hill,NC. $32,000. even OUT THE DOOR. I was offered $33,145 the first time I requested a quote from them, 2 days ago. I replied, " I'm sorry, I wasted your time, but I could not go beyond $32000". Got the final quote today. 32000 out the door.
  • Thuidoi, $32,000 Out The Door seems a very good price. What kind of financing are they offering at Performance Acura, Chapel Hill. I live in Winston Salem, NC and don't mind driving down to Chapel Hill for a similar deal if they are offering a low financing.
  • :) Thuidoi,can you elaborate on your deal, trim +accesories you got.Thanks
  • hey guys, just picked up my car today. It turn out to be the saleman mistake for the price of 32000 out the door. it is acutally $32,500 otd. I just got the base package, polished metal metallic, taupe interior, and wheel locks. special finance from 12/01/07 - 12/14/07, 36 months or less = 2.9%, 37-60 months = 4.90%. i got the 4.9%, this is from american honda finance. my saleman was Vatell, tell him John sent you.