Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Just bought a O8 RDX with tech package yesterday for $31,095 plus taxes and tags - out the door for about $33,100.got . 09 % financing for 36 months $30,460. Interest came to about $450 approximately for the entire 36 months. or $12.00 interest a month. Bought in the Washington DC area.
  • tsinoytsinoy Posts: 10
    which state did you purchase this vehicle? are there still any good deals with the RDX.. any idea what changes they have on the 09 model?
  • depdep Posts: 79
    Please search for the differences in the 09.

New 09s are going for a bit below invoice.
  • Hello all,
    I just bought an 09 RDX -- I was wondering what prices people have paid for an extended warranty from Acura (acura Care)? I am thinking of the 7yrs/100,000 miles $0 deductible -- what would be a good price for the Acura Care?

Since most likely I will not be buying it from my local dealer --- any advice which online sites would sell Acura Care?

Thanks
    Look to spend a bit over $1,000 for the 7/100/0 and a bit under for a 6/100/0 as long as you are under 6k miles.

hondaacuraworld has a very good rep at hondapilot.org and they sell both honda and acura care polices.
  • So far I have read where people have bought an 08 RDX brand-new with the technology package for 31,000 back in August. I would like to buy the same thing with the technology package brand-new for 29,000 and can pay cash. I am outside the Boston area. If anyone knows of a dealer that wants to sell one in the Northeast and as far south is Washington DC please let me know. I am looking for a silver one with a black interior.
  • snap919snap919 Posts: 17
    CAN YOU TELL ME INVOICE ON RDX 09 BASE. THANKS!
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,970
    All invoice information is on Edmunds.com

Just click on the link at the top of the page.

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• i do not believe there is any 2008 left. i am looking to buy a 2009 with the tech package. I think invoice is probably the best you can find right now. any thoughts?
  • Dealer invoice is pure BS. I offered 31000 for a new 08 with tech package. One dealer responded by saying that their cost is 31500. I am looking for a 08 w/tech package silver with black interior from New England to DC for 31k.
    There are no new 08 Techs left. If you are looking for a used 08 that is a totally different discussion RE price.

Dealer Invoice (really manf. invoice) is a critical element of pricing and is in no way BS. Dealers my BS you but again that is a different issue.
    Car sales are REALLY slow in the US. In a major metro area Invoice would be easy; I would push for $500 under if I was buying today.
  • rihoopsrihoops Posts: 91
    First Acura in Seekonk, Mass had a Black/Black Tech package a few weeks ago.
  • would love to get one at the $31k but looks well below invoice - what's a realistic price (sf bay area)
  • I hope we aren't competing for the same vehicle.
    I'm also looking for a 2008/2009 Black RDX.

Working to get it at somewhere around the same amount.
    I'm not pushing my budget for anything, after reading the paper everyday.
  • 2008's now have $3000 dealer cash off
    I just called and they are selling them for $27,770 here in So Cal

2009s are $31,723 (with destination)
  • 313313 Posts: 7
    Hi Tommy,

Are you talking about TECH package? If yes, which dealer you get this pricing? Are these out door pricing or still need to plus tax & fee? I am looking for either 2008 or 2009 RDX TECH white/black, blue/black, or Gray/black, and I am in North Cal, so it's OK to get the car from So Cal dealer.
  • 313313 Posts: 7
    I am at the same area and also would like to get 08/09 RDX TECH in white/black, blue/black or Gray/black, please let me know if you find the good deal in SF bay area. Thanks.
  • kikiskikis Posts: 3
    did you guys find a good deal?
    i got the quote from dealer and the out door price is $36,080.79. pls let me know if you got the lower one....
  • kikiskikis Posts: 3
    updated: one sales offer $35,535.54.