Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• wethertonwetherton Posts: 6
    Just paid 34K for awd no tech for lease. But, traded in 08 tsx that was 20K over in miles and still had to pay last payment, total due was a little over 3K at end of lease. That being said, I am happy with payment at $495, nothing down just $50 regis fee at time of pickup. The car is fantastic.
  • nemo10nemo10 Posts: 4
    I got an offer at $33000+tax+title etc. Is this a good price? I see that this price is much lower than what I saw in the forum. Did the dealers just get some incentives?
  • elli1elli1 Posts: 1
    just found one for $32,647
  • nemo10nemo10 Posts: 4
    Before tax or after tax?
  • brentwood5brentwood5 Posts: 14
    nemo10, is this $33K offer in California? That is a great price for a 2010 RDX with SH-AWD + TECH PKG. Aprox. $2,790 below invoice. Please provide more info. I'm in the market for a FWD w/ TECH and have been offered invoice ($33,956). With your offer I can save $1K and have AWD. Thanks...
  • rwarriorrwarrior Posts: 1
    Bought a non CPO RDX with 30000 mi at a local Los Angeles Subaru dealership for 23350 OTD. Vehicle is in good condition. I'm a happy camper. Now I'm debating whether to purchase an extended warranty from Acura. Thanks to Edmunds for helping me with my research. For those that are looking for used RDX, my advice is to take a look at the Edmund's TMV to see how much of a discount dealers are actually advertising.
  • nirvnirv Posts: 6
    Hi,
    This forum has been extremely useful in researching the of RDX. I live in the Bay area and I am planning to buy a RDX FWD W/Tech package ...need the navigathion. Has any one bought this combo recently? Can you please share your price paid (without tax and registration)..?
    Thanks
  • gobigogobigo Posts: 1
    I bot that combo from Niello Acura in Sacto in Nov. 09. paid $200 over invoice. but got them to throw in the protech package (basically, mud flaps, wheel locks and cargo tray), so it was pretty much a wash. they are probably cheaper now, but overall the experience was tolerable. getting an out the door quote took a few hours. you know got get "manager" approval, etc. anyway, we like the car, but the ride is stiff, so spend some time driving to make sure it isn't too stiff. only problems to date are the tire pressure system freaks out every 3,000 miles or so. it loses signal, but turning the car off then back on seems to correct it. also passenger seat rattles when no one is in it. also the cargo cover rattles against the tailgate.
  • aqanaqan Posts: 5
    edited July 2010
    AWD + Tech = 35,800. Is that a good price? I got this from TrueCar.com, from what I hear that would be the best price without hagelling.. thoughts?
    This is in CT
  • roncoronco Posts: 6
    I have a 2008 RDX Tech with 35000 miles on lease that I'm getting ready to trade in. I know that I should actually have some trade value. I'm in the DC area and am interested in what I might realistically get for it and where I might get the best value for it. I have received a range of generic prices subject to inspection, but would rather not go through the hassle of having it priced any more than necessary.
  • foofafoofa Posts: 3
    Looking at a few 2009 CPO AWD Techs and trying to determine what a good price is. "Sticker" prices seem to start around $31K for vehicles with around 20K-25K miles. Any thoughts on what the right price for this vehicle is? I'm located in the Northeast.
  • Hi , I bought 2010 2010 RDX AWD Non-Tech from VA last week, I Paid $33000 including Tax 3.2% Tag $111 Processing $400, also I got all season floor mat and cargo tray included . is this a good deal??
  • Hi , I bought 2010 2010 RDX AWD Non-Tech from VA last week, I Paid $33000 including Tax 3.2% Tag $111 Processing $400, also I got all season floor mat and cargo tray included . is this a good deal??
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,286
    Very good price even with the $400 processing rip.
  • got the quote $33,805 + TTL. Base will be $30,962 + TTL. Comment? How's RDX with a toddler & baby? We have Odyssey for long distance but wife wants small weekend SUV. She drives 328i now.

tQ
  • foofafoofa Posts: 3
    price on the tech seems pretty good to me (not as familiar with the Base). Have a 3.5 year old and a 15 month old and the RDX has been great.
  • Price for 2010 RDX SH-AWD (no tech)

Vehicle Cost: 
    MSRP=35380 
    Sale Price=33796 

Lease Terms: 
    36 months 
    Residual=$19459.00 
    Money Factor=.00086

Cap Reduction:
    Cash Cap Reduction= 
    Trade-in Value=$0 
    Trade-in Loan=$0

Leasing fees and taxes:
    Sales Tax Rolled into lease: $1,378.77 
    Bank Fee=595 
    License Fee=$50
    Title Fee=
    Doc Fee=75
    Dealer Fees=0 

Payment=$487.39 
    Cash Due=$507.39 (includes all fees and 700 dollar credit to reduce money down)

End result 488 a month 36 months (first mayment was uncluded in cash due)
    This is ny lease is it a good price? (12k miles 36 months) 
  • Quoted $36,340. Good price?
  • Looking at buying a RDX 2011, with tech. package (not AWD) -- Dallas, TX area. Can you give me an idea of what you paid? Thanks.
  • pavppavp Posts: 13
    Hey dallastexaskl I'm looking for the same vehicle in dallas tx area let me know if got some quotes or can buy two together and negotiate more discount :)
    Hey nemo10 can you :) let me know which dealer gave this quote ?
  • Looks pretty good to me , you can try to make $36k even , for just a few more hundred bucks off , they'll call you back to lock down the deal but that's if you have spare time
  • Did any of you get the Tech package for 36k even?
    I am looking for 2011 2WD + Tech Package
    Thanks
  • Got it for 38even drive-out
  • Hi,

I've used this forum for the last two cars I have purchased (honda) and found it extremely helpful and in turn got some great deals.

I am looking to get a 2010 or 2011 RDX AWD without the tech package, but I am finding there are few 2010 left in the area that are not "certified used". I don't really have a preference on the year but was interested in pricing that anyone has gotten in Chicago Suburbs recently? I saw one for $33,995 in Palatine, but want to do some research before heading to a dealer. I also sent out for online quotes (those were with and without the tech package since the inventory in the area seems low without the tech package).

Thanks again!

2014 Accord Touring

• lildukelilduke Posts: 16
    edited October 2010
    I just purchased my 2011 RDX SH AWD (no tech) in silver this weekend in Elmhurst, IL for $32,336 + Destination + TTL. They also threw in a remote start/alarm which I wanted and three years free maintenance.

They tried to wrap all the numbers together into payments and since that's not my style, I put the kabosh on it and did each deal separately, the 2011 and then my trade. I got a little leeway because there are NO silver SH-AWD in the tri-state area with taupe interiors or on order, so I compromised for the silver with black interior and got a better deal.

Not sure on the warranty deal, since it's not Acura Care, but I have been calling around and all dealers accept/honor it, so that is something I am still working on.

Overall, this experience wasn't that bad, I went in looking at a loaded 2010 CPO and ended up with a brand new for less. The extras with the tech package really weren't a necessity or need for me after I really thought about it. The whole deal took about 4.5 hrs because I took the car home Saturday, but overall it was one of the better car buying experiences (with sales) that I have had.

2014 Accord Touring

Hi Duke,

That's the best deal. Can you give the dealer name please.
  • It is a great deal. $32,336 is below invoice.

I am looking for AWD with no tech as well. I live in Seattle area, and they rarely will go even close to invoice.

Any others have got 2011 RDX AWD no tech lately? Thanks.
  • I am in So. Cal. looking for 2011 RDX AWD with Tech. Anybody have a recent price on these?

Also, I have a 2009 TL on lease for another 18 months. The wife hates the TL. Any ideas how to get rid of it without taking it in the pants. I tried to trade it in and they want $3,000.

I mught just have to wait the 18 months, oh well!!!
  • fastrdx2011fastrdx2011 Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    I purchased 2011 RDX SH-AWD non tech for $32336+TTL+Destination+4 years of Free Maintenance+plus 1.9% financing. In Chicagoland area, this dealer in Elmhurst gave me the best quote plus they are the only dealer offering free maintenance. Sales and Managers were very friendly and informative.

Do not even go to one on Morton Grove, which provided me the worst car buying experience.Plus, Morton Grove dealer just ignore the email I received from other dealers, and calling them scammers and tried to educate me how to buy a car. LOL I hope this dealer goes out of business.