Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Thats a great price. The best quote i got here in California was 34565 OTD. But taxes are higher here (~9.75%).

Congrats!
  • I picked up my RDX yesterday. Had to drive 6 hrs to get back though. But, got a great price on it. As i said earlier 34565 OTD.
    :)
  • we just purchased a certified rdx- bought the extra certification for bump/bumper 62,000 miles and 100,000 powertrain.

we were offered the extended bump/bump to 100,000 which would cover the turbo for 1400.00- would this be a good option? we were worried about issues with the turbo engine and it not being covered after 62,000.
  • albert72albert72 Posts: 141
    You would have to research the longevity of the turbos and how much to replace it.

Do you have copies of each service that was done on the car? W/ a turbo, oil changes at the appropriate intervals are essential. Also essential that the oil used is the proper grade. '10 RDX uses synthetic - find out what they are supposed to put in your '07 and if in fact that is what was used.
  • dannjdannj Posts: 7
    I have been offered in writing a 2010 RDX SH/AWD with Tech Pkg to purchase for firm price of $35,350.

To be added are sales taxes, MV fee of approximately $250 and thats it.

Also got a auto loan for 3.25% 3 years.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  • What did this OTD $34,565 include? Tax+Accessories+License+Title+docfee+ did you have any trade? Thanks.
  • amrazaamraza Posts: 5
    It was all inclusive, i.e. tax+license+title+doc fee. I did not have a trade-in.

-Raza
  • I have been offered 2010 RDX SH/AWD (no Tech Pkg) to purchase from a dealer for $33,752 OTD (all inclusive)
    It includes:
    Accessories: Running Board, All weather mats & Splash Guards
    Sales tax @6.25% =
    Doc Fee - $399
    Reg+License - $100
    With Trade - $2200

Is this a good deal? Comments appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Did you have a trade-in? If so, how much was it worth?
  • svofan2svofan2 Posts: 440
    Sounds like a good price...where?....and what dealer?...I will be on the market by September and I am trying to gaige what to expect...enjoy in the best of health..oph...what color?..
  • jkinfojkinfo Posts: 1
    I have just got a quote for $32,800 OTD (includes Taxes, Trasnfer of Tag and other fees). I have an 11,000 Trade in so it will be 21,800 after Trade-in. It is a base model RWD and without any package. Is that a good price ? Need to buy it quick so early responses will be appreciated.
  • z5470z5470 Posts: 19
    For 34565 total, what was the price you paid before taxes and doc fees etc/
    I take it the msrp was 35330?
  • amrazaamraza Posts: 5
    I paid $31000 before tax, reg and other fees. The base price was $31k and otd was $34565. yes MSRP was 35650
  • aqanaqan Posts: 5
    I'm being offered $35,800 for AWD + Tech. Still have to sit down with the sales man and negotiate.. just wondering what would be a good starting point and the max I should pay.. 35,300???
    I'll appreciate any input?
  • aaron59aaron59 Posts: 1
    I am in Northern Virginia, looking for 2010 Acura RDX AWD without Tech package. Would you please post the dealership where you purchased?
  • h22a4h22a4 Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    i live in CA. stockton 9% sale tax. i paid 35400OTD. pearl white AWD SH with tech package. elk grove acrua.
    i made a mistake 35400 plus tax. 39090 OTD.
    how much you spent? for the tech AWD?
  • bodidbodid Posts: 87
    Has anyone received an offer for a base RDX? There's a new program but I was hoping someone has negotiated a better deal...

Bo
  • yvtyvt Posts: 8
    Hi, came across your message on edmuds.com and wondered if you have purchased your rdx. Any good result? I am also looking for 2010 rdx in southern CA. any input would be greatly appreciative. Thanks.