Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• brutus31brutus31 Posts: 1
    Just drove home a white base RDX from Mission Viejo, CA for $32,204. Started at $32,900. No trade in. Got free cargo tray ($135), all season mats ($160), 3 free oil changes ($120), and two Acura mugs (??). Hope this helps others to get an even better deal.
  • aurora12aurora12 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Bay Area CA

$35,200 +TTL including All weather mats, Mud Splash Guard, Body Side Molding, and Cargo Cover

Is this a good deal?
  • Hi Mikiet. Which dealer did you go to for that deal? Great Deal!!
  • slb3slb3 Posts: 5
    Nice deal, you beat me by $500!!! No kidding about the taxes - living in Ventura County would save over $500 in taxes . . .
  • Hi,
    Which dealership in bay area? We want to try to get all the accessories you got!
    Thanks!
  • charlie_gcharlie_g Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Have a quote for purchasing a 2013 RDX AWD with Tech Package from a md/dc area dealer for $35.8K (OTD pre tax and state reg). No accessories.

Is this a good price? How much should I pay - reasonably - for a remote start add on?

Thanks.
  • I paid $35,700 this last weekend with a cargo tray and a cargo cover thrown in ....in California.
  • charlie_gcharlie_g Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Hi, Your earlier post said that you were purchasing a 2wd. Did you get the awd for the same price?
  • 2014's are on the lots out here in New England.
  • tubulustubulus Posts: 13
    Was quoted about 36,600 AWD Tech in NY area yday, including destination fee, though that also included the $750 credit for lease/finance. Anyone know what the May incentive is? Had set my mind on a RAV4 or CRV but if I can get an rdx below 35,500 might pull the trigger. Will own for a long time so don't care about the model year dif.
  • uciliteucilite Posts: 9
    Is 36,600 including tax, tags, and processing? I was quoted $35,500 out the door (including tax, tags, and processing) for 2013 FWD Tech from a dealer here in Northern Va.
  • Hugo_StiglitzHugo_Stiglitz Posts: 140
    Was that on a 2013 or a 2014? The '14s are out on the lots.
    There are currently no incentives on the 2014 as far as I know.
  • crv_or_rdxcrv_or_rdx Posts: 15
    $36600 is OTD price or just the vehicle cost? I was in the same boat a month back. Had decided to buy CR-V and looked around for an RDX AWD no Tech for under 35500. Finally got one for 36200 OTD ($33100 - Vehicle cost including destination). If its 36600 OTD for the Tech model then dont even think. In my opinion its a very good price.
  • tubulustubulus Posts: 13
    Vehicle cost including destination for a 2013. Not including tax since that's apples and oranges.
  • alisontalisont Posts: 2
    Bought 2013 RDX FWD w/ Tech yesterday for $34159. Final OTD cost after TTL was $37027 with 0.9% APR 36 months financing.

They offered us very aggressive pricing right out of the gate, no haggling required. Our plan was to buy the base model but the price was good enough that we decided to go ahead and upgrade to the Tech package.

Their best offer on the FWD Base model was $30796 (approx $33.6k OTD). In late March when we initially test drove the RDX at the same dealership they weren't willing to go below $33k on the vehicle cost for FWD Base.

We debated at length between CRV and RDX but ultimately I couldn't get past the ugly taillights and lack of push button start on 2013 CRV.

Very happy with our new RDX!! =)

Dealership: John Eagle Acura - Houston, TX (apparently they sold over 400 RDX in April, salesperson said they are the second highest volume Acura dealer in the US behind one in VA/DC area)

Final shipment of 2013 models had just come in recently and they still had a pretty good inventory, so they weren't dealing at all on the 2014 stock, we were interested in the new Kona coffee color but the best they would do is $500 off MSRP.
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    There are no incentives on 2014's.

2013's are the same as at April month end with $750 lease/finance cash, combineable only with Acura leasing or financing.

Buy one now, identical to a 2014, and score a great deal before the inventory is down to minimal or odd colors.
  • 4myfamily4myfamily Posts: 16
    I am looking for best price paid on 2013 RDX AWD w/tech in RTP, NC area.
    Any one has recently made similar purchase?. Please share OTD price, dealer name/location. Any info greatly appreciate it.
  • carpigletcarpiglet Posts: 2
    Does anyone have any information on buying near NW Ohio? Even southern Michigan, NE Indiana, and all of Ohio would be ok. Specifically I'm looking for a 2013 RDX FWD w/ Tech.

Thanks!
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    We got a great deal on our '13 RDX AWD w/Tech at Lindsay Acura, Columbus OH. Cindy was a very professional sales lady. Purchase made August 2012.
  • caehrcaehr Posts: 4
    What was your great deal? We need a price.
    I got a new 2013 RDX AWD with Tech for $37200 drive out in Houston.
  • rb001rb001 Posts: 13
    Can you tell us what was the price before taxes and fees (as compared to the MSRP)? A drive out cost doesn't help us as we are all in different states. Plus 37,200 out the door seems really low for an AWD Tech. Plz clarify.

Thanks
  • carknutcarknut Posts: 6
    Received an internet quote this week for 2013 FWD w/Tech for a sales price of $35,900 + additional $198 doc fee. This price includes the $750 rebate. I think I can do better, I will negotiate in person with the dealer but wanted to solicit multiple quotes before visiting dealerships to narrow down the field. When I choose a dealership, I will state the price I want to pay, which right now looks like $35,000 or below would be reasonable for this vehicle. I have a trade which will require additional face-to-face negotiation. Does all this sound like a plan?
    I have quotes as below, but still not sure if I should pull the trigger yet:
    2013 FWD w/Tech: 34,200
    2013 AWD w/Tech: 36,600

I haven't seen any better deals than this yet. Did anyone get it for cheaper than above price? It includes destination charge.
    I have been offered $33,800 over the email for 2013 FWD w/tech. This was from Pohanka in VA
    That's the lowest I've seen so far. Would you be able to see what the same dealer is quoting for a 2013 AWD Tech?
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    It was a great deal in August of 2012. Below invoice. There are better prices now.
    Before was $34 thousand something. Don't remember what number it was. They just gave me the final number with all fees. It is low. That's why I said yes!
    Wow that's a great price for a 2013 AWD Tech. What dealership was it in Houston? Was it John Eagle?