Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• nycdragonnycdragon Posts: 14
    edited January 2013
    Had terrible experience with Ramsey recently as they changed the internet quote back and forth for $1000 within 2 hours. Instead I got AWD base from Park Avenue Acura for Invoice price last weekend. Be aware, due to low inventory level, color choice will be limited.
  • stickguystickguy Posts: 14,174
    I got mine at Ramsey. Got an internet quote (over the phone), agreed to it, and showed up that night to pick it up and the price was exactly what I was quoted.

2013 Acura RDX (wife's), 2007 Volvo S40 (when daughter lets me see it), 2000 Acura TL (formerly son's, now mine again), and new Jetta SE (son's first new car on his own dime!)

• hm2013hm2013 Posts: 6
    Thanks for your reply and advice.
    Mindset1 and Manoj28, thanks for your replies as well.

Will let you all know how my shopping goes.
  • tklientklien Posts: 20
    Almost ready to take deal..38,299 = 190 doc =2309 tax 6% 47.00 plates =40,842 will also add the all season protection pkg.
  • 38,299 is high considering others have paid 37,000 for the same vehicle.
  • ttdadttdad Posts: 7
    Where are you located? That is high for New England or VA areas.
    Ann Arbor Michigan....I think they will go 38,000 I E Mailed 10-15 Acura Dealers and they are not moving much...that ticket price is almost BMW X3 area !!!
    Best of luck. I emailed 10 in CT/NY/NJ and had 2 play ball, the rest either dismissed my offer right off or ignored it all together. I contacted the GMs directly and bypassed "Internet Sales" and "Fleet Mgrs". If you can wait until the end of the month (30th/31st), you might catch a GM that needs to hit a Jan quota and save some $.
    My wife came home and posed a question. (What kind of maintenance pkg do acura offer ) ala BMW VW VOLVO TOYOTA and a number of other. What would it cost for routine maintenance for 2 years for theRDX..is there a barging chip here?
    How are you all doing with the Nav. the RDX.. any problems (like honda) ????? is this system different ...
    Just picked up yesterday. Had to wait a couple of weeks but it was nice to get fresh vehicle with 4 miles on odometer. We'll need some time to get used to nav/phone interface. Initially, I was leaning toward getting a base model to save money, but glad I got the tech as the HID lights are really good, nav, premium sound system, auto lift tailgate are "nice to haves". Not a cheap package but I'd regret it if I went without.

If you haven't already, spend some time on this forum to get more info.
    http://rdx.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=404
  • So how did the number come out?
    Did you get a maintenance package?
    I had responded to MI poster who is still working deal. I got AWD with Tech including roof rails installed for $37K in CT (+$399 dealer/doc fee). I did not get any other service/warranty packages.
  • neethuneethu Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    I just bought my new 2013 -RDX- FWD Tech for $36300 + Tax and got all season floor mats, wheel locks & Splash Guards.
    Is that just sales tax...Wondering if AWD is neccesary..I do live in Mi. But I don't live in the boonies..I have a Subaru Forester and the AWD had no problem.Howevr last winter was crazy (snow blowed twice)..Just wonder how low will they go. Sent out a couple of response from dealers that I was looking at 39,000 number no response... any suggestions.. Went to auto show here the 2014 Forester looks good Rax 4 sucks (whats with the padded dash) that 20 years ago.
  • alvaresalvares Posts: 75
    tklien if you offered 39,000 for the Acura RDX AWD TECH that's more than enough money. For example I bought the RDX FWD TECH for 35,196 with all season floor mats and wheel locks, if I wanted the AWD it would be about 1,200 more. On top of that add what everyone pays tax, tag and the doc fees or dealer fee. But you may not need the AWD a good set of winter tires does the job in your area if needed but possibly not.
    Sounds like a plan..$ 39,000 or I walk...Will let you know Thanks for the info...
    My mistake , my low quote was 38,299 + doc 190. + Tx 2309 + 47 lic.=40842 I am thinking to counter with 37500.00 is that in the ball park or can I expect to do better, or am I pushing it ?
  • alvaresalvares Posts: 75
    The acura RDX AWD TECH has an invoice price of 36,965 some people pay 450.00 under invoice, and others up to 1,500 over invoice, and others full price. But 37,500.00 they should not turn it down. Go to the internet sales manager
    That sounds like a plan... Thanks Alv.