Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• crv_or_rdxcrv_or_rdx Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    Got a RDX Base AWD 3 weeks back for 33090 + doc fee (399) + TTL. OTD of 36200. No accessories added.
  • mikietmikiet Posts: 9
    Thursday, I got a 2013 "new" RDX AWD (no tech package) with $2,000 worth of accessories thrown in for $32,000. Was not charged any fees!!!! Its the price I had determined I would try to negotiate and after many hours they gave in. Don't know if I could have done better. Someone in the forum posted that they got an RDX with tech for an OTD price of $36,000 which is darn good. Don't know if that had AWD or not.
  • mikiet - Thats an unbelievable price you got. I got the vehicle for $33090 without any accessories and thought it was amongst the lowest on this forum. You beat my price a long way, almost by $3000. Could you have done any better? Are you kidding me :-)
  • slb3slb3 Posts: 5
    Calabasas. Yes, that included destination.
  • mikietmikiet Posts: 9
    They did not charge us destination!!! Just for new plates/registration. When we asked about destination charge they told us they don't charge for it.
  • Does anyone have any price quotes with 2014's? I'm looking at a 2014 RDX AWD with Tech package. The MSRP is $40515 and they're willing to discount $1570 (3.87%).
  • Southern California dealers are selling already for $200 over invoice.
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020
    We need your input to improve our Forums!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EdmundsForums

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• landholandho Posts: 2
    Finally bought my RDX loving it so far!! I used Truecar.com to start conversations with dealers in LA area. Then negotiated the price via email asking if each of them could do better. The lowest I got was 35,700 (which included destination). So I went into Acura Santa Monica with my printed email Friday night and and bought the car for that price. No accessories. Tax and license made it $39,369. Why is tax soooooo much in LA???!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
  • kellyanndkellyannd Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Which dealer PLEASE????? And thanks -I am at 35,700 for 2wd tech 2013 IF I give them my acura trade....your deal is way better.
  • brutus31brutus31 Posts: 1
    Just drove home a white base RDX from Mission Viejo, CA for $32,204. Started at $32,900. No trade in. Got free cargo tray ($135), all season mats ($160), 3 free oil changes ($120), and two Acura mugs (??). Hope this helps others to get an even better deal.
  • aurora12aurora12 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Bay Area CA

$35,200 +TTL including All weather mats, Mud Splash Guard, Body Side Molding, and Cargo Cover

Is this a good deal?
  • Hi Mikiet. Which dealer did you go to for that deal? Great Deal!!
  • slb3slb3 Posts: 5
    Nice deal, you beat me by $500!!! No kidding about the taxes - living in Ventura County would save over $500 in taxes . . .
  • Hi,
    Which dealership in bay area? We want to try to get all the accessories you got!
    Thanks!
  • charlie_gcharlie_g Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Have a quote for purchasing a 2013 RDX AWD with Tech Package from a md/dc area dealer for $35.8K (OTD pre tax and state reg). No accessories.

Is this a good price? How much should I pay - reasonably - for a remote start add on?

Thanks.
  • I paid $35,700 this last weekend with a cargo tray and a cargo cover thrown in ....in California.
  • charlie_gcharlie_g Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Hi, Your earlier post said that you were purchasing a 2wd. Did you get the awd for the same price?
  • 2014's are on the lots out here in New England.
  • tubulustubulus Posts: 13
    Was quoted about 36,600 AWD Tech in NY area yday, including destination fee, though that also included the $750 credit for lease/finance. Anyone know what the May incentive is? Had set my mind on a RAV4 or CRV but if I can get an rdx below 35,500 might pull the trigger. Will own for a long time so don't care about the model year dif.