Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• caehrcaehr Posts: 4
    Sterling, although Gillman has the most in stock. I would haggle with them since they have so many. Gillman did quote $35,600 including destination for FWD w/ Tech. They probably would include tax, title, and other fees for that price.
  • uciliteucilite Posts: 9
    Add $1,500 to the FWD price
  • glynnglynn Posts: 3
    What is the lowest quote people can get in Los Angeles area for
    2013 RDX FWD Tech PKG???">
    The lowest quote I get so far is $35,400; but someone in this forum got a deal in $34,159. That's a big difference.
  • jz48jz48 Posts: 3
    I am in MD/VA area too, is the $33800 including destination and fees (only excluding TTL)? If so it's a great deal. I am ready to pick up on by next week and would like to hear if that's possible in MD/VA area.
    Yes, the $33,800 only excludes TTL. Since this was the price over the email I am hoping to do even better when I go visit the dealership in person this weekend.
    $33,800 only excludes TTL seems great, I'm buying within one week and have quoted a few MD/VA dealerships, is this Pohanka Acura in VA? Please let me know if you can get a better price, could you PM me or email, tried to PM you but couldn't...
    The lowest I can get so far is $35,400 in Los Angeles area.
    But you can get $33,800 in VA area.
    Why there are huge difference?
    But when I request lower, CA dealers are more hard to lower the price.

I'm new to the forum, please give suggestion on how to lower the CA price.
    Sure....will keep you posted...
  • carpigletcarpiglet Posts: 2
    Can you tell us how much you paid?
    Finally pulled the plug today. Bought the 2013 FWD w/Tech for $33,000 + TTL from Pohanka Acura in VA
    Wow, that's a super deal. Got it for $33,500 + TTL and not any lower. Also purchased the Acura Care for $1300 for 4 years (or 48000 miles) - seems to be a great deal offered by Acura.
  • carknutcarknut Posts: 6
    The 33K prices I'm seeing folks get here is inspiring..I thought I was a pretty good negotiator but the best I can achieve at my local dealership is $35K incl mats, locks and finance incentive. I know the holdback is 2% but is there some sort of marketing support to the dealerships that allows them to sell this model at 2K under edmunds invoice? Is it volume related?

I really want to pull the trigger asap but a 2K difference is holding me back. Any insight?
  • allshouse1allshouse1 Posts: 2
    Just received a quote for a 2013 RDX AWD with Tech Package of $35,990 which includes destination Charges.

Out the door price is $38,943.50 - they did slide in $390 doc fee. I think once I go into the dealership I can hustle some floor mats and extras out of them for the doc fee :-)

Thoughts on this?????

Not sure how they got the price under invoice......must be receiving some kick backs.
    It has to be the volume...I got mine through Pohanka which claims to be the largest Acura dealer in the States so I am guessing their volume allows them some more wiggle room...Plus, my particular vehicle had been in stock for almost two months and I think they really wanted to get rid off it to. Having said that with Memorial weekend just around the corner I'd suggest you to hold off on your purchase till then. You maybe able to bring them a bit more then the current quoted price of $35K. Good luck!
  • Anyone have any quoted prices (excluding TTL) for the 2013 AWD RDX?
  • carknutcarknut Posts: 6
    Thanks for the reply.. waiting until Memorial Day is a good idea.
    After all the emails back and forth, we agreed on the price quote of $34,800.
    I asked to confitm if the quote includes destination charge, their answer is "Yes correct 34,800 including destination charge. "
    When I got to the dealer today, after the test drive, the paperwork shows $34,800 plus $895 destination.
    I asked them and showed them the email (black and white).
    The sales manager told me it should be a communication error, and destination must be added.

We drove over 40 miles to the dealership and ended up walk out the door with fully disappointment.
    Calabasas 101 West does not hold promise at all.
    Avoid buying from Calabasas!
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    It's good of you to give folks this heads up - dishonest dealers like this one deserve all the bad press they get - I concur with glynn - avoid this dealer!
  • osubuckosubuck Posts: 19
    okay so I have been trying to get the Q5 at or near invoice but no luck...

So I visited the Acura dealership and got the following quote on the 2013 RDX AWD Tech package:

MSRP: $40,315

My price: $35,900 + 283.50 fees + Tax =38,582 OTD and 0.9% for 60 months.

What do you guys think?
  • ethanlauethanlau Posts: 2
    What is the lowest price I can get for a 2013 RDX base fwd in the bay area ca? Costco and american express can do around 33k before tax, ttl, etc. Thank you