Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-7 AC problems

14567810»

Comments

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,858
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, but my point is that lemon law may not be your only option. You may still have a warranty claim. Knowing lawyers, it may cost too much to pursue it but sometimes a simple $50 demand letter gets results, or maybe you can get your local consumer protection agency to make a phone call or two.

They fixed it once and it broke again - not cool, if you'll pardon the (expensive) pun.

Let us know how it goes and good luck.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Well - I have perused a few options at once

1 - consulting a lawyer specializing in lemon laws
    2 - writing Mazda directly
    3 - finding a cheap way to repair it and then selling the junk...

two set of valve lifting arms / gears
    two sets of rear wheel bearings
    one blown turbo charger
    two sets of seized air conditioning compressors
    and more I don't recall at the moment.

less than 75,000 miles...

One thing I will never do again is believing "reviews" online.. Many "owners" would say how reliable their CX-7 have been, and were getting high mileage of something like 24 MPG on the turbo charged model. I have never found it close to that - the best I got in the 6 years of owning the vehicle was 19 miles...

Anyways, will keep everyone posted with my progress...
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,858
    Ah, okay, well maybe those suggestions will help someone else. Sounds like you really got a bad one.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

14567810»