Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hummer H3 GMID

Comments

• I was wondering if you had any certificates left. I would really appreciate one. I look to buy in the next two weeks. Is there a site that will tell me exactly the price of the discount of the one I want to buy. If you have any left, I will send you my info. Thank You,

Brandon Downey- SC
  • When I try to select a 2006 H3 from the family frist site to see what the GMID price will be, it only has the H2 SUT available. However I've read earlier posts that people have used the H3 under 2006 vehicles. See wanted to see if anybody could help. I was trying to figure out what I would pay for the specific model I wanted. Also If anyone could help me out with a GMID, I would appreciate it. I am trying to buy an H3 for my sister for her birthday in the next 2 weeks. Thanks!!
  • Can anyone provide me a GMID cert please? My Birthdate is 10/16/77 . Please email me for the 4digits of SSN
  • Hi, My wife has been wanting to lease a H3. we contacted the local H3 dealer in Bellevue, WA earlier today and were planning on stopping by tomorrow when I stumbled upon this discussion. In short, we could like to request a GMID cert. thanks in advance. Pls email for B-day and last four of SS#.
    p.s. am being told by the dealer the current offers for the H3 will probably not be renewed??
  • Looking to lease a Tahoe/Yukon. Is there anyone out there that could help with a GMID PIN. Please Please Please
    Thanks,
    Gary
  • have an '07 h3 on order- anyone have a gmid certificate that you are not using
  • Hi,
    I am hope someone can help me. I am looking for a GMID certificate to lease a 2006 H3. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Kelly
  • Hi, I have an '07 H3 on order-can U or anyone provide a GMID certificate (that they are NOT using)?

Let me know and I will provide U with my specific info. john
  • My Wife and I were at Hummer today and of course they say their invoice is about 1k higher than Edmunds does. Looking to lease a 2006 with the higher residuals before the deal ends or they run out of 2006's.

I just emailed off to Richard Ott, I think by reading the posts here so hopefully someone will be gracious enough to let me have one? Thank you
  • If you have a GMID pin you are not using please e-mail me ad let me know. Looking to get a H3
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,562
    You need to mark your email public in your Profile or set up your CarSpace page if you want people to be able to reach you. Please don't post contact info in the discussion (spammers love that).

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• I was just rear-ended and that totalled my Blazer. I'm about to place an order for a 2007 H3 to replace it.I'm ordering in the next few days so that I (hopefully) get it before the snow falls, because I need 4WD here in upstate NY!!!!

Anyone who can help me with a GMID, I would be very grateful!

Thanks!!!
  • Alrighty.....I am oh so ready to purchase a Hummer ....if anyone has a GMID that they are not using and would like to offer one to petite blonde who is DESTINED to drive an HUMMER, please email me. ;)

Thanks All!!
  • Could anyone help me with GMID, it's the only way i can afford to get an H3, i am thinking about getting it next week.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
  • dmathews3dmathews3 Posts: 1,739
    you can't be helped if you don't make your email unprivate.
  • Sorry to bother you, but do you have a GMID that i
    could use, i am planning on getting an H3 2007 by next
    week, or as soon as i can get a GMID, Anyways,
    any help would be appreciated,
    Thanks in advance
  • Done, my email is now unprivate
  • I'm hoping to get a H3 ASAP,
    but need a GMID to seal the deal.
    I appreciate any help.
    Thanks Shawners ;)
  • Like most of the recent posts I'm looking for anyone who has a spare GMID for 07 H3...Thanks in advance...

Most Grateful,
    Huy
  • Is it possible tp secure one of these certificates to keep the GM and general economy going. I'm about to buy/lease an H3 in the ct. area. any help wpuld be most appreciated.
  • ggesqggesq Posts: 701
    Hi all,

Does anyone have a GMID certificate available? I am looking to purchase ASAP.
    Thanks.
  • Looking and praying for a GMID for a 2007 Hummer3. Anyone have one I could use - PLEASE. Thank you.

Laurie
  • The discount you will be getting is a gsu or gm supplier's discount. while it's better than nothing, it's not extraordinary. expect about six hundred and change off of invoice. the huge discount is the one that goes to gm employes. the dealer i'm working with first quoted me the emplpye discount even though i gave her the proper i.d. number and code. then after we went to pick out the vehicle she emailed me to say she made a mistake and i was to get the supplier discount. on a 24 month 12000 mile lease my monthly went from $406 wth $1500 out of pocket with the employe discount to over $560 a month with $1500 out of pocket with the supplier discount. a major hit. please make sure this doesnt happen to you. i've now asked that since she gave me the wrong numbers initially that she make good on the deal. no papers have been signed.
  • moon4moon4 Posts: 1
    Good morning. I am contacting you via your recommendation to contact richard.ottgm.com regarding a GMID#.
    I am starting my own business and every dollar counts, thus the GMID# would help prior to leasing my 2007 H3. I would greatly appreciate if you could allow me to have your GMID#. It would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried this email but it would not go through, please help.
    Thank you,
    Jim
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,562
    Mark your email public in your Forums Profile and if someone has a GMID certificate, they'll be able to contact you. The profile link is in the left sidebar.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• I am getting ready to purchase a H3X and would appreciate any help in aquiring a GMID prior to purchase. Can anyone help a poor East Tennessee boy out on this?
  • dmathews3dmathews3 Posts: 1,739
    I take it you haven't took the time to read the messages here on this site or you would NOT have asked that question without doing what has been asked of you and others. :shades: :P
  • I'm ready to buy an H3X would appreciate any help in getting a GMID cert....Thanks in advance
  • jkessjkess Posts: 1
    I'm about to buy a 2007 H3 and fortunately just discovered this forum. If anyone has access to an extra GMID, I would certainly put it to good use. Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.
  • My wife is gonna hijack my H3 and leave me with the station wagon. I need a GMID asap. Can anyone out there help me out????

Thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.