Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subaru B9 Tribeca Navigation System Questions

1141516171820»

Comments

• ttentelhttentelh Posts: 46
    If anyone is interested for the new Nav 6.0 disk West it is available for sale. Let me know if you are interested email me for more info ttentelh@aol.com
  • I would be interested in the V6.0 west disc if it is still available.

Thanks,
    Brian
  • Hello,
    I recently purchased a Subaru Tribeca and have been having trouble with the Navigation system. It tells me that the disc is not a map disc. Once it finally lets me eject it and re-insert it, it begins to work again and it lasts for about 5 days and then gives me the error message again. I am wondering if I need a new disc? If so, and if anyone has an updated version for the West I am interested. If not, and you have any suggestions, I welcome them.
    Thanks
  • I assume that you put the disc at the navi that is located under the driver's seat and not at the CD player like many other tried before. In any case i have the west if you are interested email me ttentelh@aol.com $150.00
  • 86283XA04B Navigation Software-(Ver 6.1) for sale. I will keep the East but would like to sell the WEST only. $150 ( shipping included) please email me if you are interested

osmirely@hotmail.com
  • osmirelyosmirely Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    86283XA04B Navigation Software-(Ver 6.1) for sale. I will keep the West but would like to sell the EAST only. $150 ( shipping included) please email me if you are interested

Thanks

osmirely@hotmail.com