Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Lease Questions

Comments

• ">I live in the NY area and ready to find the best RDX lease . Your deal sounds like a great deal. Can you give me the dealership ?
  • send me your email and I'll give you the dealer'sname

Sandy
    seisnitz@aol.com
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    Does anyone know what price is being offered on the national lease add for the RDX? Its 399 month with 1999.00 due at signing. I am going to go tomorrow night and try and negotiate a deal. Thanks
  • I just picked up the RDX (Nov. pricing, I suppose) for @$464 (includes NJ sales tax) a month for 15,000 miles per year. Total of $1522 due (includes 1st month payment). Probably could have gotten it for a little less, but it was competitive with all dealers in my area. I was Tier 1 for lease financing.
  • Tfhe $399 doesn't include state sales tax and is for 10,000 miles/yr. I was able to negotiate (easily) $440 including sales tax and 12,000 miles/yr with $595 acquisition fee and 1st month payment up front plus registration fees in NYC area.
  • I picked up an 08 RDX Base last week - thought I would share the details of the deal.

MSRP $33,910
    Sale price $31,720
    Acquisition fee $595
    Sales tax $300 (SC max)
    Other $288
    MF .00125
    12,000 miles per year, 36 months
    57% residual

$442 per month, only paid first month's payment to drive it home

I think I could've done better, but I got myself into a time crunch. I showed up at the dealer the evening before I planned to drive home for the holidays and I wanted to take it instead of my truck.
  • HELP! I am trying to find a last minute deal before Dec offers are over (correct me if i'm wrong here and if i should not be in a rush). Looking for ideally 24 month lease 0 cap reduction in NJ on the RDX with tech package.

Anyone in the area, please email me ray@wassef.org with dealer name and details.

should i be expecting $450-$470 monthly range as i've read here...
  • Hi all:

I'm in NC. I've received the following offer and am wondering the usual--good deal, or should I be able to do better?

RDX tech with splash guards, cargo mat and wheel locks:
    selling price: 34995
    money factor: .00155 (he didn't quote me on tier one)
    residual: 58%
    cap reduction: 0
    36 months/12k - $560
    36 months/10k - $549

I could also get the non-tech, same terms as above, for:
    Sell price: 31895
    36/10k - $468
    36/12k - $478.

They're willing to sell me the RDX tech for 34100 and the non-tech for 30900, but their lease prices were higher. I have not made a decision yet; please let me know your thoughts on this deal.
  • looking at these #'s something doesn't add up. lease payments should be lower, i'm assuming your also including taxes?
  • Hey - yes, those prices include tax.
  • I picked up my RDX w/Tech today in NC and wanted to share the details of the deal:

Sale price: $34995, 36 miles/10k
    Options: wheel locks, cargo liner, mud guards, body molding, cargo net --and dealer left the cargo mat in the car as well, bonus!
    Residual: $20575
    Money factor: .00125
    $1500 down (including trade) to cover fees--tax, tag, etc.
    Total monthly payment including tax: $487.61

The deal was smooth, easy and completed over the phone and Internet. I was initially quoted about $20 more per month, but I'm told using a trade made a difference, plus they calculated my first payment off a higher money factor before realizing I qualified for super preferred credit. I am not concerned with the miles per month because I sell my cars myself at the end of the lease term, so I went for the lowest mileage to get the lowest monthly rate.
  • Congratulations on getting your new RDX, 1corndog. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Don't forget to stop by the new Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi raymondw7. There really wasn't any reason to hurry to lease a new RDX before the end of the year. Acura's January lease program for it is basically the same as it was last month. Its money factor is lower this month, but the corresponding drop in its residual values offsets it. Acura's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 RDX Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00090 and 57%, respectively. Negotiate as low a selling price as possible, ideally a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice, and then have the dealer use the aforementioned lease program to calculate your monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Congratulations on getting your new RDX, dogma217. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Make sure to stop by the new Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Thanks again and enjoy your new RDX!

Car_man
    Host
  • 08 base RDX(MSRP $33,910.-) selling price $32,600.- residual 55% lease factor .00090 monthly payments $480.92 including Hamilton county sales tax. total of $530.92 out of pocket.
    (this seem higher than when i plug the numbers in to a calculator)

08 RDX TECH package (MSRP $37,410.-) selling price $35,500.- residual 52%, lease factor .00090 monthly payments $546.64 sales tax included, total of $596.64 out of pocket.
    (this is better than the numbers i get with the calculator)
    Thx
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,968
    On the first one, try adding in $595 for the acquisition fee (add to selling price), and see if that makes it add up..

On the second one... Re-calculate.. I think you'll find that if you add $595, that one will come out within a couple of dollars, as well..

6.5% tax in Hamilton County, right?

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hi intermd,
    What is the annual mileage allowance for those residuals?
  • intrmd, is this Hamilton County, Ohio? Columbia Acura?
  • Yes this was quoted by Columbia Acura, Cincinnati, Hamilton county (6.5% tax) ohio.

Over the phone salesman said 12K miles for 36 months.

I am tempted to jump this weekend.
  • dmars3dmars3 Posts: 1
    I hope this post is in there right place, anyway here goes. I leased an '08 RDX w/tech pkg back in October and now I'd like to get out of it. My monthly payments are about $558 and I haven't contacted American Honda just yet because I'm still researching what I will get next and the best method to end this lease. We really like the car but we're having a third kid (unexpectedly) this summer and there just isn't enough room for 3 car seats in the 2nd row because all of my kids will be under the age of 4. Any experiences, advice, or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance,
    danielle
This discussion has been closed.