Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi sunnyvali . The dealer invoice price of the exact vehicle that you're interested in is $33,956. The selling price that you were quoted is $1,244 over that. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I would not be surprised in the least if you were able to beat this price by several hundred dollars. If I was in the market for a '10 RDX, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 over invoice...or less.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 1rodnoib1rodnoib Posts: 2
    Just starting to look @ options as my wife's RX lease is up in a couple months. She likes the RDX. What is best number for lease if we need 20k per year based on their current no $ down offer? Credit is Tier 1 / Excellent. In NC if that matters.

Thanks -
  • apz4apz4 Posts: 5
    Hi Carman,

I'm looking for the residual percentages for an AWD RDX (No tech package) for 10K, 12K and 15K miles. I understand that the money factor is .00085. Want to make sure the dealer is correctly reporting the percentages (attempting to roll over unused miles from a prior Acura lease). He has told us the residual was .54 for a 10K lease - found that strange since the FWD RDX (no tech) seems to be .57 for a 10K lease.

Thank you in advance -tiger.
    Hello apz4. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Through July 6th, Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Acura RDX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00086 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher and the 10k resid would be 3% higher than the 15k residual.
  • jakpennjakpenn Posts: 20
    Carman
    I'm looking for the residual percentages for an 2010 AWD RDX ( tech ) for 10K, 12K and 15K miles. I understand that the money factor is .00086. Thanks!
    Here you go, jakpenn. According to the latest information that I have seen, Honda Finance's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Acura RDX AWD Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00076 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier and opt to go with a nothing due at signing lease.

If you would rather pay money at lease signing for some reason, the money factor increases to .00086.

Acura's lease program on this truck is better than this in California.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher. Its 10k resids are 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • jakpennjakpenn Posts: 20
    Thank you. :)
    You're very welcome, jakpenn.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man, would you be able to post the current Acura Financial lease money factor and residual value percent for a 36 month with 10K miles for 2011 RDX models? Thanks!
  • pkim5pkim5 Posts: 5
    Hi Car-man,

Could you please post the current Acura Financial lease money factor and residual value percentage for a 2010 AWD Non-Tech RDX for 36 months and 12k miles?

Thank you very much!
  • hooch7hooch7 Posts: 4
    I am in need of this info too. Thanks!
  • fourminefourmine Posts: 16
    I am very interested in this as well. Looking to re-lease any day. I never used this info before and got burned-not badly, but enough over the term of the lease. This time I want to be prepared. Thanks so much CarMan!
    I'd be happy to help you out, brentwood5.

Honda Finance's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 Acura RDX with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Ok...I must admit I'm a dunce where these things are concerned. For a 2010 RDX (no tech) 12,000 miles I was given a money factor of .00086 and 55% residual. My monthly payment is $448. The guy told me I'm paying about $500 over invoice (and he's throwing in extras like cargo holder, pinstripe, etc.) My inception fees...which was not explained well...are $1560 and that includes the first month's payment. Do I need to go back and talk to the dealer? Is what you posted for "Super Preferred" a better deal? I am a repeat customer. He's rolling over my miles and I'm getting out of my other lease about 4 1/2 months early. HELP! Thanks!!
  • Carman,

Is this a good deal?

Price for 2010 RDX SH-AWD (no tech) 

Vehicle Cost:  
    MSRP=35380  
    Sale Price=33796  

Lease Terms:  
    36 months  
    Residual=$19459.00  
    Money Factor=.00086 

Cap Reduction: 
    Cash Cap Reduction=  
    Trade-in Value=$0  
    Trade-in Loan=$0 

Leasing fees and taxes: 
    Sales Tax Rolled into lease: $1,378.77  
    Bank Fee=595  
    License Fee=$50 
    Title Fee= 
    Doc Fee=75 
    Dealer Fees=0  

Payment=$487.39  
    Cash Due=$507.39 (includes all fees and 700 dollar credit to reduce money down) 

End result 488 a month 36 months (first payment was included in cash due 507.39) 
    This is ny lease is it a good price? (12k miles 36 months) 

Hi fourmine. The deal that you were given looks good to me. The money factor is right and $500 over dealer invoice with some accessories thrown in is a good deal. On top of all that, you're getting out of your current lease early. You did fine. Enjoy your new ride :) .

Car_man
    Host
    Hi lbjpilot. The dealer invoice price of the vehicle that you are interested in is $32,947. That puts the selling price that you were quoted at around $850 over invoice, which isn't bad. Plus, the money factor that you were quoted is right in line with Honda Finance's buy rate for this model. This looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

I'm looking for august money factors and residuals on a 2010 fwd RDX with tech on a 3 yr, 15k yr lease.

Also, do any forum members have any recommendations between fwd and sh-awd. I live in so-cal and the vehicle is for my wife. We might take it to the mountains once or twice over the 3 years so I don't think the awd is worth it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

THANK YOU!!
    Thanks so much for your help, Car Man!
  • brentwood5brentwood5 Posts: 14
    edited August 2010
    Hi Car_man, thank you for the info. The money factor the dealer quoted matches your post. However, the residual they quoted is 58% (36 mo, 10K miles per year). You posted 59%. Do dealers increase residuals?
    I want to make sure that what they'll discount on their price quote does not get added to the residual some how.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.