Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Lease Questions

Comments

• I'd be happy to help you out, Mark.

Acura's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lase of a 2011 RDX FWD with the Technology Package and 15,000 miles per year are .00118 and 54%, respectively everywhere but in California.

When negotiating your lease, make sure to take advantage of the $500 dealer cash incentive that is currently available on this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I am negotiating on the above. I was quoted money factor of 0.00108, residual factor 57%. Do you know if this will change, go up or down as Feb 1, 2011? The model & color I want will not be available until mid Feb.
  • added info: I am negotiating on the above. I was quoted money factor of 0.00108, residual factor 57%. Do you know if this will change, go up or down as Feb 1, 2011? The model & color I want will not be available until mid Feb.

The deal is for 10,000 miles/yr x 3. The basis of negotiation is the $0 down, $0 first payment, $0 drive off etc. currently being offered on the FWD Tech RDX. I got the cap cost down somewhat. I also am having the last three lease payments on my 2008 RDX paid by the dealer. I am pretty sure I am in the Super duper tier of credit. Any suggestions out there!
  • Hi calirdx2011. Acura's current lease program is scheduled to run through the end of February.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan,

Could you please provide the February Residuals and Money factor on the 2011 RDX w/Tech AWD in Northern Nevada and California. 12,000 and 15,000 miles/year

Thanks
  • I'd be happy to help you out, pcullen1.

Acura's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 RDX Tech AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00099 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier in California and .00118 / 54% in all other states.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take the $750 dealer cash that is currently available on it into account.

Car_man
    Host
  •  Hi Car Man,

I just received this offer from an Acura Dealer in the Chicago area: Can you provide feedback on whether this is a good deal? This is for 12K per year, 36 months:

AWD Non-Tech:
    Vehicle Price: $33,238.54
    Gross Cap Cost $36,962.39 (includes taxes.)
    Residual: $20,578.40
    Money Factor: 0.00118
    Money due at signing: $925.58
    Payment: $564.85
  • Hi wolverine40. The selling price that you were quoted is right around dealer invoice minus the available incentives. That is a very good deal. The money factor looks good as well. If you like the RDX, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks to all for sharing ... very helpful site.

Picked up my new RDX yesterday in Orlando FL....36 Month Lease, $3,800 down, 12K mileage, $394/month (tax included). Also includes installed Protection Package.

I LOVE THIS VEHICLE.
  • straightdopestraightdope Posts: 16
    edited March 2011
    CARMAN--Are the MF/RV numbers different WITHOUT THE TECH PACKAGE? on a base RDX FWD. I'm in the market for 12kmile/36month RDW FWD in California.

re Posted above : "36 month lase of a 2011 RDX FWD with the Technology Package and 15,000 miles per year are .00118 and 54%"

Can you post the March info when it comes out? thank you.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Congratulations on getting your new RDX, sjcrockett. I'm glad that you found this site so helpful. Thanks for taking the time to share your payment with everyone. Enjoy your new ride.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi straightdope. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 RDX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00159 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • toenlo36toenlo36 Posts: 8
    edited March 2011
    Car Man,

Can you tell me what the residual and money factor is for a base RDX FWD, NON TECH PKG for 10,000 miles a year on the super prefered credit tier in NY? Thanks

Our current lease offer from our dealer is
    RDX FWD
    Dealer invoice was $31,247.52
    .00159 money factor
    57% residual
    Taxes / Tags / First payment due at signing
    35 payments at $416.54

Just wanted to check the residual on 10k vs 12k a year.

Thanks,
    toenlo
    Hi toenlo. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted are right on the money.

Acura's residual values for leases with 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher than its 12k residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • ccjw511ccjw511 Posts: 18
    edited March 2011
    Hi Car_man,
    Could you provide the March lease rates on the Acura RDX FWD with Technology Package on a 36 month lease with 12K miles per year?

Thanks.
  • Car-Man Can you give me the RV and money factor for this vehicle with 15K miles and 39 months???
    Here you go ccjw511. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 RDX FWD with Technology and 12,000 miles per year are .00159 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $750 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello carhelppls. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 RDX Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,
    I'm looking at a 2011 AWD RDX w/Tech. 36 months/10,000 miles.

What is the residual and money factor for April?

Thanks in advance!

Cesar
  • jmpesqjmpesq Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Mr. Carman,

Wife and I are looking at a 2011 AWD RDX (w/o tech package) for 36 months/10,000 miles.

Can you please give us the residual and money factor for April?

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.