Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Suburban and Tahoe AC and Heater Problems

1121314151618»

Comments

• thprethpre Posts: 1
    Too Hot!!! , On a 45 degree day couldn't you just roll down your window a bit and nevermind the air cond.?
  • wondering if anyone can help me here. i have a 2003 z71 a while back i lost fan speeds 1 thru 4 on my a/c & heater control. I also lost the rear defroster around this time. I checked fuses. that didnt seem to be the problem. to get any a/c or heat i had to use the fan speed on 5 since that was the only speed i had left to use. well i lost that the other day and now i have no fan controls. i tried to change the climate control board. no luck. anyone have an idea what this could be or what i need to change? thanks for the help guys.
  • I have 2003 Suburban with similar issue, my Mechanic just change Heater control valve (Actuator) and since then everything works great.
  • I had the same issue with my 98 tahoe. I pulled the ac/heater control switch and the fan speed dial and the harness plug going to it was burned up. Replaced the switch with one I purchased from the junk yard for $30 (they cut the harness plug and gave it to me free) replaced them both and problem solved. I was told that this is a common problem for Chevy in that time period.
  • When I turn the heat on, driver side blows cold air only. Passenger side is fine. Is this a door actuator problem and if so where how do I get at it to replace it ?

Thanks, much appreciated.

rt
  • Thanks for the help guys! i changed the a/c heater control underneath the glove box. the board was burnt out. picked up a new one from the dealership and works like a champ! everything is working fine.