Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Murano

leslienationleslienation Posts: 41
edited March 14 in Nissan
:confuse: When is the new 2007 Murano will be out? i heard something about September? is it true??

Comments

• terry92270terry92270 Posts: 1,247
    Usually... ;)

Check out the new concept Murano, probably for the future, BY CLICKING HERE
  • the new 2007 murano offical web site is out today!
    http://www.nissanusa.com/murano/
    Too early for them to bring back the Copper, I guess.... :cry:
  • So, what are the significant changes in the new 2007 Mo?
    None.

Changed some colors.

Features of the 2007 Murano include:
    Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
    Driver and passenger seatbelt warning lamps

Major redesign and changes most likely will be in 2010/11 as it is already pretty forward in design over all that have followed/copied. :)
  • I hoped Traction Control and Vehicle Dynamic Control come standard for SL and SE. :(
    It should, I think.

But then I cannot understand why anyone would buy a two wheel drive Murano, when they can get the AWD. So what do I know! :P
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,109
    why anyone would buy a two wheel drive Murano, when they can get the AWD.

Perhaps for better gas mileage? Nah! Perish the thought. :shades:

tidester, host
    One mile per gallon? :surprise:

Someone concerned over that difference should have bought a cheaper car! :P
    Hey, I tried! :)

tidester, host
  • haropharop Posts: 59
    When the 07 model will become available?
    In my area some dealers are talking about end of September or beginning of October. Others are November, December and
    even January next year. One dealer said they had one but it was for the GM to test drive.
    Also, is it like some models will be available in the beginning and others at the later time? I am decided on SE preferably with Leather/Sunroof package or even Touring Pkg. Cannot wait to get one :)

Will defenetelly consider having VDC and traction control. Do you think it is a good idea with SE AWD? I think it may interfare with driving and not let to get all the fun. Anybody knows if these systems can be turned off (fully?).
    Well it is very hard to get sales people to give you an honest answer about when they will get the 2007's in stock with several 2006's sitting on the lot which the hope to make you a "great" deal on, eh? All dealers will start getting shipments in this month. Christmas is a "high demand" holiday for cars, and they will not be left empty handed by Nissan.

Test drive a 2006...some prefer the ride in the SL above the SE, which is rather more stiff. And the SL is by no means mushy at all. I am on my 3rd MO, and have had it both ways. Also, I suggest you seriously consider both the Touring and Technology Packages, along with the XM factory/dealer install. And for God's sake, get an AWD model!

If you have made up your mind, now really is the perfect time to make a deal and order your car the way you want it to be, exactly, rather than take what you are forced to on the lot.... ;)
  • bkonbkon Posts: 1
    What about blue tooth? Is it available in the m2007 model?

--bkon
    You tech guys need to give it a rest. :P

Buy yourself a Bluetooth headset and be done with it! LOL
  • well!! it is different then u buy one from the street and they install one in car. b/c u can use your steer wheel to control and answer all the call and volumn and even voice activate too. :shades:
    I had no idea!

How in the world have I lived without being able to use my wireless headset without controlling the volume from the steering wheel! :surprise:

Now I just feel so deprived..... :cry:
  • Here's what works for me:
    Verizon Wireless Motorola RAZR V3m
    and Nokia CK-7W Car Kit. Bought my car kit about 6 mo. ago from Logjam Electronics for about $130. This phone/car kit combination works spectacularly in Bluetooth Mode. Also, I purchased a mounting unit for the phone for my '06 Murano from www.proclipusa.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Good Luck!

Alan
  • haropharop Posts: 59
    Seems they are ariving, and my local dealer has one, according to nissanusa.com.
  • The '07s are starting to show up in dealer inventory in the Pittsburgh area.

Please let us know if any of you see an '07 at a dealer. Also, can you see any differences between the '06 and '07?

Thanks,
    Alan
  • We ordered our '07 last month. They told us at the dealership that it would be built in Sept. and here in Oct. We're from Canada, but I imagine that the shipping date would be any different.
    Hmmmm, you mean in Canada it's the same day as here? :P
    you mean in Canada it's the same day as here?

That depends on where "here" is and how you spend your days. ;)

tidester, host
    Hi, everyone. As you've probably noticed, we have been trying to refine the discussions into more narrowly focussed topics. Our objective is twofold. We want to make it easier for people seeking specific information about their vehicles to find it easily and without having to wade through hundreds or thousands of postings.

To those ends, we will be shutting down the general make/model discussions and work exclusively with specific issues. This requires us to populate the make/model subsections with relevant, interesting and timely topics. Rather than having the hosts simply create boilerplate topics for each make/model, we feel that you, the owner, the make/model enthusiast and the prospective buyer can best judge what those topics should be.

You can help by adding a discussion (it's easy!) or suggesting one here.

To add a discussion, click on the last link in the "You are here" line at the top of this page. That will take you to the topic page for this make/model. Review the list of topics and click on the "Add discussion" link when you've decided what topic you'd like to add. Follow the directions and you're done! Feel free to add more than one. Just avoid duplicating existing topics and try not to make it TOO specific!

Your help and continued participation in the Forums is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,030
    A reporter from a national newspaper is looking to speak current or previous large SUV owners that are looking to or have downsized to smaller SUVs or crossover vehicles. Please provide your daytime contact info to jfallon@edmunds.com no later than Friday, October 20, 2006.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• nowakj66nowakj66 Posts: 709
    Will the 2008 Murano be the redesign year for the vehicle? It has been out in its present form for 5 years now but I am not sure if Nissan is on a 5 year redesign schedule.
  • I can tell you here in the Tampa, Fl area you
    might find one or two AWD's and the rest of the
    Muranos on the lots are gonna be FWD's. In
    Florida it's just not that big of a deal to
    have an AWD vehicle.
    I would imagine so. Sometimes people don't quite understand AWD is a great advantage for rain, which Florida had plenty of last time I checked.

It is quite a common misconception that AWD or 4 Wheel Drive is only for off-roading in forests or places where it snows. :)
  • Someone asked this question earlier, but I didn't see a response. Does anyone know if Nissan will be redesigning the Murano in 08? I'd hate to buy a car that is redesigned the following year.
  • zozkzozk Posts: 7
    I am in the market to buy Murano in the Seattle area. I don't want to spent hours at the dealership haggling prices. Has anyone purchased Murano in the Seattle area recently (last 6 months)? If yes, please share details of dealership you went to, price you paid, options you added and general experiences. Thanks much.
This discussion has been closed.