Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Murano

leslienationleslienation Posts: 41
edited March 14 in Nissan
:confuse: When is the new 2007 Murano will be out? i heard something about September? is it true??

Comments

• terry92270terry92270 Posts: 1,247
    Usually... ;)

Check out the new concept Murano, probably for the future, BY CLICKING HERE
  • the new 2007 murano offical web site is out today!
    http://www.nissanusa.com/murano/
    Too early for them to bring back the Copper, I guess.... :cry:
  • So, what are the significant changes in the new 2007 Mo?
    None.

Changed some colors.

Features of the 2007 Murano include:
    Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
    Driver and passenger seatbelt warning lamps

Major redesign and changes most likely will be in 2010/11 as it is already pretty forward in design over all that have followed/copied. :)
  • I hoped Traction Control and Vehicle Dynamic Control come standard for SL and SE. :(
    It should, I think.

But then I cannot understand why anyone would buy a two wheel drive Murano, when they can get the AWD. So what do I know! :P
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    why anyone would buy a two wheel drive Murano, when they can get the AWD.

Perhaps for better gas mileage? Nah! Perish the thought. :shades:

tidester, host
    One mile per gallon? :surprise:

Someone concerned over that difference should have bought a cheaper car! :P
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Hey, I tried! :)

tidester, host
  • haropharop Posts: 59
    When the 07 model will become available?
    In my area some dealers are talking about end of September or beginning of October. Others are November, December and
    even January next year. One dealer said they had one but it was for the GM to test drive.
    Also, is it like some models will be available in the beginning and others at the later time? I am decided on SE preferably with Leather/Sunroof package or even Touring Pkg. Cannot wait to get one :)

Will defenetelly consider having VDC and traction control. Do you think it is a good idea with SE AWD? I think it may interfare with driving and not let to get all the fun. Anybody knows if these systems can be turned off (fully?).
    Well it is very hard to get sales people to give you an honest answer about when they will get the 2007's in stock with several 2006's sitting on the lot which the hope to make you a "great" deal on, eh? All dealers will start getting shipments in this month. Christmas is a "high demand" holiday for cars, and they will not be left empty handed by Nissan.

Test drive a 2006...some prefer the ride in the SL above the SE, which is rather more stiff. And the SL is by no means mushy at all. I am on my 3rd MO, and have had it both ways. Also, I suggest you seriously consider both the Touring and Technology Packages, along with the XM factory/dealer install. And for God's sake, get an AWD model!

If you have made up your mind, now really is the perfect time to make a deal and order your car the way you want it to be, exactly, rather than take what you are forced to on the lot.... ;)
  • bkonbkon Posts: 1
    What about blue tooth? Is it available in the m2007 model?

--bkon
    You tech guys need to give it a rest. :P

Buy yourself a Bluetooth headset and be done with it! LOL
  • well!! it is different then u buy one from the street and they install one in car. b/c u can use your steer wheel to control and answer all the call and volumn and even voice activate too. :shades:
    I had no idea!

How in the world have I lived without being able to use my wireless headset without controlling the volume from the steering wheel! :surprise:

Now I just feel so deprived..... :cry:
  • Here's what works for me:
    Verizon Wireless Motorola RAZR V3m
    and Nokia CK-7W Car Kit. Bought my car kit about 6 mo. ago from Logjam Electronics for about $130. This phone/car kit combination works spectacularly in Bluetooth Mode. Also, I purchased a mounting unit for the phone for my '06 Murano from www.proclipusa.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Good Luck!

Alan
  • haropharop Posts: 59
    Seems they are ariving, and my local dealer has one, according to nissanusa.com.
  • The '07s are starting to show up in dealer inventory in the Pittsburgh area.

Please let us know if any of you see an '07 at a dealer. Also, can you see any differences between the '06 and '07?

Thanks,
    Alan
This discussion has been closed.