Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2006/2007 Civic Photo Gallery

pham0167pham0167 Posts: 48
edited May 2014 in Honda
I'd like to find more pictures of real-world Honda Civics, as oppose to the pictures Honda comes up with. In particular, I am looking to see what kind of tire/wheels the 06 07 Civic LX looks like, whether it's worth it to get alloy wheels or upgrade to EX with the $2000 more price. So please post any 06 Civic LX wheels/tires if you can. Thanks so much!
·

Comments

• patpat Posts: 10,421
    Check out the CarSpace pictures. There should be pictures of Civics there.
    ·
  • I looked around for a bit, didn't really find any useful 06 or 07 civic pictures. I also looked at posted pictures in forums, but most of them are broken links. Thanks
    ·
  • I have a few pics of my own '06 Civic Si in my CarSpace photos if that's helpful for you. :)
    http://www.carspace.com/dotsara/Albums/2006%20Honda%20Civic%20Si/
    ·
  • sigt1sigt1 Posts: 66
    gorgeous car. habanero red is an awesome color.
    ·
  • Thanks! (:
    ·
  • sandman46sandman46 Posts: 1,798
    I bought off EBAY some '05 SI wheels and am very happy with the results. Could've gotten EX wheels but wanted some that weren't on every other Civic. Will upload a pic if I can figure out how to do it. Have gotten quite a few positive compliments at various gas stations from other Civic owners. Most are surprised when I tell them that the rims are from the last generation SI model. The 16" rims fit perfectly.

The Sandman :)
    ·
  • kenlwkenlw Posts: 190
    here's a pic of an 07 coupe with 18" HFP wheels:
    http://my.gardenguides.com/forums/topic/14289
    ·
  • I have an 2007 4door lx gal. gray and would like to install the same 2005 si wheels like you did. I bought this car new aug. 2007 now has 52,000 miles with the same tires that it had when bought new. I have been watching for rear tire problems and so far problem free. (Front to back and back to back every 8,000 miles when oil is changed with mobil 1 5-20 E.P. and clean the air filter k&n. :) :) :)
    ·
This discussion has been closed.
2006/2007 Civic Photo Gallery - Car Forums at Edmunds.com