Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Entourage Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• thewall31thewall31 Posts: 11
    just got back from helping out the in-laws get a dealer demo 08 Entourage GLS with 3K MILES ON IT it has the premium package with rear sensors dvd blue tooth infinity sound system ect, basically everything but leather , the sticker on brand new 08 none demo Entourages withe the same premium package were at 32k and change , it still has the full factory warranty and it has just 3k on so it is in near mint condition before tax tag title the price they got it for was 21K , which is like 11.5k off the sticker did they do ok ? with this price
  • lavrishevolavrishevo Posts: 312
    Yeah, decent price. Your price was higher in that you have the extras. My brother picked up on 08 Sedona, same van, with the same situation it was a dealer executive demo. This one had 8,000 miles on it but was mint and did not have the extra's just the standard LX for $13,000.00 OTD with full warranty. Honestly makes the cry a little in how little he paid.

Back in the end of 06 I purchased my Sedona for $18,500 +++ LX model and I put in a 10.4 inch screen in the back with a Pioneer touchscreen in the front and HID xenon headlights for just under $1,000.00 Your always going to pay more for the factory options but you have a longer warranty on those item. Enjoy the van it is a good one. ;)
  • thelinuxthelinux Posts: 13
    GLS base price is about 26K and Limited base price is about 30K. there is 6K price difference. But you suggest that the price difference is about only 2K? Are you sure on this?
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,677
    A national business reporter is looking to speak to consumers who purchased a Hyundai because of the Assurance Program (or Assurance Program Plus). Please send your daytime phone number to ctalati@edmunds.com by Friday, March 13, 2009.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• djbadjba Posts: 4
    Hi,

I just bought a 2007 Entourage Limited yesterday. It has 25,000 miles on it and about every option they offer. I got it for just under $15,000 which I considered a very good deal.

The only issues that I have discovered are that one of the remote key fobs doesn't seem to work even after replacing the battery ... same for the DVD remote. It didn't come with the wireless headphones and I have not figured out how to get the DVD player to play through the van's sound system. I am going to continue to work on these issues but if anyone has any suggestions of things to try, I would appreciate it.

Bill in Woodstock, Georgia, USA
  • stushstush Posts: 62
    For the dvd to play through the sound system you push the AUX button at the top left of your radio consul. As for the key fob not working, I think it somehow got de programed and the dealer should be able to do it. I also am having the same problem with my remote, just haven't got it to the dealer to fix. Hopefully that's the problem for the DVD remote
  • stushstush Posts: 62
    Had van in for inspection, turns out the key fob was bad, got new one replaced under warranty. They need both key fobs to reprogram to van. Possible the dvd remote just went bad also. Take it to the dealer.
  • 88hodori88hodori Posts: 11
    This is central TX. A dealer here wants 26000 for a used 2008 Enourage limited, fully loaded (DVD, sun roof, leather seats, etc). 200 miles or so (apparently an executive demo), and is being sold AS IS--used.

Is that a decent price?

Also, what determines whether a car gets sold as used or new? Because this car is being sold as used, it apparently doesn't qualify for any Hyundai incentives.
  • hjc1hjc1 Posts: 183
    Not a good deal for an as is Entourage.
    In Feb I purchased a brand new fully loaded Entourage after all rebates I purchased it for $24330 plus T&L it also had Blue tooth , Mud flaps, Cargo system, and bug deflector. The Entourage is discontinued so you should get a better deal. If not try the Kia Sedona ( same as entourage with slightly diferent front and rear) Kia is owned by Hyundai and this model is not going to be discontinued
    I guess the inventory for the Entourage has dried up, and the dealers who have stock don't appear to be in any hurry to move their stock. Based on some of the prices reported here and the fact that this is an out-of-production model, I was expecting better discounts. Darn.

The inventory for 2008 Kia Sedona's is almost non-existent here in central TX. :-(
    OK, so it looks like at least one out of state dealer is selling a used 2008 Entourage Limited, fully loaded, sub 100 miles, at 22750, before TTL and cost of shipping.

Is this a decent price? That's 3250 less than what the local dealer wants here.
    I would not buy it unless you could drive it first........
  • I purchased a new 2008 Entourage GLS off a dealer's lot in Columbus OH for $15640 including title and documents (not including tax). MSRP was $24865. I received
    a $4000 Hyundai discount, $4000 off from the dealer and a $1500 owner loyalty rebate.
    When the price roller itself out, I signed the agreement immediately.
    This was back in Feburary so good deals are out there.
    Wow. That's practically a steal. How do you like the car?
  • Working with a dealer in Dallas who offered me $25K OTD on a 2008 Limited with Ultimate Package (DVD, Roof, etc.). This seems to be a really good deal but given the lack of recent entries, I am not so sure. Anybody have recent experience?
    Just curious... is that for a NEW car sale, or a used (previously titled) sale?
  • nerdlyonenerdlyone Posts: 3
    A local dealer is selling a 2008 Entourage Limited with the Ultimate Package as new (or so they claim--anybody know what rules apply on that in California?).

We want new so we get the 100K powertrain warranty, but the car has 6K miles on it and two dents (probably too deep to just pull out, and quarter sized; on different quarter panels, so if you wanted to fix it would be more). Interior isn't really mint--has a few small stains. We drove almost an hour to get to this dealer, and they mentioned none of this over the phone beforehand, so we walked out without buying even though we went in prepared to buy if we could get them to come down a couple thousand.

They are asking just under 28,000 after the 4K rebate which is obviously not a realistic price. I otherwise like the car, but I'm not sure what's a fair price in light of the damage to the car.

I was hoping for around $24K after the $4K rebate and the $1K owner loyalty bonus, but that was for a truly new car without issues.

Any thoughts on a fair price for this??
    Not a good price... this car was probably a demo unit or a loaner car....
    In Feb I purchased a brand new fully loaded Entourage with 4 miles on the ODO after all rebates I purchased it for $24330 plus T&L it also had Blue tooth , Mud flaps, Cargo system, and bug deflector. The Entourage is discontinued so you should get a better deal. If not try the Kia Sedona ( same as Entourage with slightly different front and rear) Kia is owned by Hyundai and this model is not going to be discontinued
  • It's a vehicle that they purchased at auction. Never been titled.
  • Karen@EdmundsKaren@Edmunds Posts: 5,023
    A national reporter is looking to speak to consumers who purchased a Hyundai vehicle recently (within the past four months) because of the Hyundai Assurance Program. Please send your daytime phone number and the vehicle you own to ctalati@edmunds.com by Friday, June 5, 2009.

Karen-Edmunds Community Manager