Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Freestar Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,039
edited April 2014 in Ford
Share your Freestar purchase experience with others here.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

·

Comments

• datbadatba Posts: 3
    i have a 71 mercury montrey for sale it runs but it has not so good seats but everything else is stock and very good.
    ·
  • datbadatba Posts: 3
    i jus want to know wats a good price for a nice classic car
    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,039
    It looks like you have a conversation going over on the Classic Cars board. That is probably the best place for your question.

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

·
  • Looks like this has been here a while without much (serious) response. I paid invoice from my 2004 Freestar, SEL. I bought it from a dealer I had bought from several times before so I don't mess around with negotiating. I told them right up front all I would pay was invoice like I had paid for my other cars. I let them respond. I had a trade so I negotiated on it because I didn't want the hassle of selling it myself and I was upside down on it. I didn't like it and want to get rid of it. I knew the book value so I knew what they would offer. They didn't have a van on the lot equipped like I wanted so they got one from another dealer.

I hate the car buying ordeal. I bought a Toyota for my daughter through the web (dealer). Much easier and less stressful.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.
Ford Freestar Prices Paid and Buying Experience - Car Forums at Edmunds.com