Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mitsubishi Eclipse Care and Maintenance

2»

Comments

• hi i buy all my oem parts off ebay you will save some money that way
  • Right turn signal stays on all the time on eclipse. Think it's the switch. Can anyone tell me how to replace the switch?
  • patceepatcee Posts: 1
    edited May 2010
    We have a 2000 Spyder with canvas top. The top is in good shape, but the seams holding the binding around the edge are coming unsewn. I have tried sewing the binding back on (it's in good shape, too) by hand with upholstery needles and heavy upholstery thread, but I cannot get any of the (new) needles to penetrate the layers.

Short of taking the top off and taking it to an upholstery person, does anyone know of a canvas glue that can be used to reattach the binding?

If we have to take it to someone, how much should we expect to pay?

Thanks for your advice.
  • cyn_dcyn_d Posts: 2
    Was wondering if 141,000 (well maintained) miles was okay. I found this car on CL post is as follows: 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT V6 Automatic. It currently has 141xxx well taken care of miles on it. It is in great condition. This beauty has cold ac, all tan leather interior, a sportronic shifter (meaning that you can go from automatic to stick.), a four disc cd changer, tape player, power seat, power windows, power locks, cruise control, a sunroof, and much much more. So I went to kelly and they say for good condition it should be worth like 5500. This guy is only asking 3800. It is an absolutely beautiful car.. what to do?
  • nalacindynalacindy Posts: 2
    How often should I wax my 2009 Eclipse? The color is "Quick Silver Pearl."
  • Hi, I have an eclipse and I am having the same problem. The only difference is my high beams are always on as well. Even when the car is off the high beams are on and I have to wedge something against the lever to keep them off. I was wondering if you have solved your problem and if so what was it?

Thanks
2»