It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Honda Civic LX or EX?
1. Better sound system - I'll be bringing a cd of mine to test for the difference, but if i get the LX, i'll probably put some of the money i save into a nice system, assuming that I can find fitted parts for the installation. I checked Crutchfield, and there is no listing for the 2007 Civic on the website when you go to find what fits your car.
2. 4 wheel disc brakes - I'm not much of a speed racer, so i think the LX brakes should be fine for me.
3. Alloy Wheels - I do like the way the EX rims look over the LX ones, but is it worth the extra money...? that's a tough one...
4. Moonroof - It's nice, but i had a moonroof on my old car and never really used it, half the time i forgot it was there.
5. Steering wheel mounted audio controls - Once i get my Civic, i'm pretty sure i'll be replacing the radio w/ an Alpine, which comes w/ a remote control, so for me, this doesn't count for much.
6. Remote trunk release - This is pretty handy, but it's just a small thing...
So, overall, it's a tough call for me, do i just take the easy way out and get teh EX? or do i get the LX and use the money i save to get a nice sound system, and/or depending on how much i spend on the sound system, maybe even get new rims and tires? I'd love to hear from anyone who has bought a 2007 Civic, how you made your decision, or even from people like me, who are about to buy, and have thought about this choice....Thanks for any replies!