Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saab 9-5 Climate Control Questions

2»

Comments

• crkyolfrtcrkyolfrt Posts: 2,345
    or anyone, do you know when Saab started to hot galvanize their bodies to resist rust?
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 45,013
    No but most companies started doing this late 70s/early 80s.

I don't recall that Saabs were ever particularly susceptible to rust anyway.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

• fogelsonfogelson Posts: 1
    I get cold air from the left side of the car and heat from the right side and rear seat heat when I should be getting air conditioning from all of the vents.. the code that shows is 1 11. What is wrong and what is the fix for this. Thanks.
  • My heat is not working properly! When I turn the car on, I have to slam the side or top of my dash to get the heat to turn on but now it has gotten to the point where all I hear is the faintest sound of what sounds like a fan with something stuck in it trying to rotate, trying to turn on but it doesn't! It works VERRRRY faintly when I press the button that has that swirly arrow inside of the car but thats not until I drive at 50 MPH or so and that is not even a guarantee! Today it just kind of completely stopped working no matter how hard or how much I hit the dash. Anyone have any idea what this could be??
  • crkyolfrtcrkyolfrt Posts: 2,345
    A dead mouse stuck in the fan?

Remnants of a mouse nest getting stuck in fan? They usually use what is handy and warm insulators. Car interior sound deadening underpadding is the material of choice...the little $%#&*! so and sos..

Try parking with recirculate door closed in future but is not a solution in all cars.

Rheostat gone bad in the fan switch?
2»