Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick La Crosse Stalling/Starting Problems

13»

Comments

• My 2011 Lacrosse is at the Dealer. They are a wonderful dealership (Ingersoll in Danbury ct) Car kept stalling and running very rough. Right before I brought it in my change oil light came on. I told them to change oil while there. My car has 30,000 miles on it. I had it changed last at 25,600. The dealer called today and said it was stalling and running rough because the oil was down 2.5 quarts and that is why it was stalling and running rough. If the oil was so low and causing these problems then why didn't the check engine light come on? Makes no sense to me or my husband and a friend that is a mechanic. There is no leak. I get my oil changed every 5,000 miles. Not happy with the outcome. I don't believe that i s the problem but if it is and the oil was that low, then why didn't check engine light come on?
    Karibuick
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,001
    karibuick,

I am sorry you are having this concern. If you need any assistance while at the dealership please let us know. You can email us at socialmedia@gm.com, please be sure to include your name, VIN, address, and phone number.

Erica Tiffany
    GM Customer Care
13»