Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeep Liberty Electronics and Navigation

2»

Comments

• ree691ree691 Posts: 8
    Had the same problem here but eventually the CD did come out. The dealer told me the same thing about the Homemade CD. I never put another one in it. Mine is also a 2004.
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,983
    There are some removal tricks gathered from the forums at How to Remove a Stuck CD.

And owners of other makes have reported similar issues with homemade CDs, but it's hit and miss.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Thank you for all the help
    I will post back on how it works out
    :surprise: :shades:
  • Ok I did disconnect the battery and it did eject after but not all the way
    It kind of jammed on the way out
    Anyways I did call the chrysler dealer and they took one out of another liberty which is a 2006 and installed it in mine
    The guy that installed it said that he plays home made CDS in his liberty with the same stereo and has for a few years without any problems so maybe there is a defective bunch of CD players out there
    Ill see how this one goes
    thank you for the responses
    ruf :shades:
    Good to hear. Makes you wonder if it's a defective bunch or if there was a slight change in the model. Who knows....

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• I had the exact same thing happen twice with a homemade cd. All I did was remove the radio fuse and reinstall and the cd came out both times after I turned the radio back on. There are two fuses marked radio in my Liberty. When you get the right one of course the radio lights go off. Hope that helps.
    Did you remove the radio fuse with the ignition on or the car running? Or is the radio "hot" all the time?

2»
This discussion has been closed.