Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost? Ask a Host for Help!

Comments

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,911
    Try asking in the Got a Quick, Technical Question? discussion.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• helaynahelayna Posts: 2
    My dealer has offered the following deal:
    2007 BMW X3 in Alpine White with Sand Beige Leatherette and equipped with auto transmission, heated steering wheel and front seats as well as privacy glass. MSRP is $40025. The current "price" is $39325. Money factor appears to be .00255, term is 36 months with 10K miles. They have me paying $5300 at signing ($450 is security dep.). Taxes are listed as $3683 - our sales tax rate here is 7.55%. The monthly lease payment is $448.23. I want to pay nothing down and negotiate to a net capital price of $38000 or pay $1000 down for a net capital price of $37000. I cannot understand why the need for the $5300 down - it doesn't add up. What are they doing?????
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,913
    Try our BMW X3 Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Over the last 3 weeks the ac unit has been blowing cold air intermittently. For the past couple of days the blower hasn't been working. Could this be because of a fuse or ac fan or what?
    I'd ask in the Chevrolet Impala Climate Control/AC/Heater discussion.

• vietlee8vietlee8 Posts: 3
    would anyone like to help me figure how to change your topic question from read only to ppl that can answer it?
    You should get some responses to your question in the Infiniti G35 Prices Paid discussion so stay tuned to that forum.

• patpat Posts: 10,421
    Where do you have a read-only topic? Like Steve said, your post in G35 Prices Paid should get some responses, but I'm curious about the read-only topic you mention?
  • vietlee8vietlee8 Posts: 3
    yes thats what ive done but im am here waiting for a reply. Thanks for your help anyways
    That was some host housekeeping Pat. :shades:

• frog169frog169 Posts: 11
    Not sure where this goes so im posting it in the host section! :-)

K well lets see where to start.. Im thinking about purchasing a car an evo or a charger havn't decided but anyways its going to probably be around 20-35k(depending on year). My big concern is on my credit report i owe credit collector money from a bank issue i havnt fixed yet but i will eventually. Will this effect me in any way? i would be putting aprox 10k down on the car, and i would have a co-signer with a cred score of about 780. what would u recommend? any info will help, Thanks a bunch.
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,109
    Here's a place to start: Credit Scores and Vehicle Financing

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • aephemeaepheme Posts: 48
    Is there a thread somewhere that discusses the best deals currently out there? (Due to incentives or other...)

Specifically, I'm looking to lease an SUV. I'm not particular on the make or model. Just want a good, solid deal.

Unless I'm missing something, I can't seem to find a good place for this info. I can browse the various "Lease Questions" forums particular to each car, but that takes a LONG time, and I'm not sure if I'm missing any.

Could we start a new thread in the "Smart Shopper" forum? It seems like an "Exceptional Deal" thread would be a good idea, regardless...

Or is there another forum you can recommend that deals with this issue? Like a fatwallet or slickdeals for cars?

Thanks!

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• aephemeaepheme Posts: 48
    Didn't even see that! Thanks. Looks like there's not much activity... too bad.
    Posting a question usually helps stir some up!

• eltonvceltonvc Posts: 1
    I bought a 2002 Sonoma with 47,000 Miles and the oil press is low. 10 psi at idle and about 25 at hiway speed. I had the same problem on the 1992 Sonoma and the oil press switch fixed it. I changed the switch on the 2002 and no help. Where would anyone suggest I go next. Thanks for a reply.
    There are quite a few discussions in the Chevrolet S-10 & GMC S15 Sonoma group. I think I'd go through the list there and pick one to post in. The Oil Questions one has an oil gauge thread to check out.

• md2md2 Posts: 15
    i just bought a new azera and ordered a dash kit from edash does any one know if this is a good company also i did get my new azera with tpms [tire pressure system] and the surround sound logic7 audio system
    Congrats on the new Azera - one member posted about edash in the Hyundai Azera Accessories discussion so I'd ask in there first.

• mikeg13mikeg13 Posts: 1
    I recently changed my battery..it apparently changed all monitors to "not ready".
    I have since driven it some 500 miles,and still have 4 ,"not readies" and they will not reset..The two most important is the oxygen and evap modes...
    I cannot pass inspection in NJ without them,and have failed once already...My Saturn is a 1999 SL,manual everything.
    Has only power brakes...no other power options...the readouts also show no codes,so there are no problems indicated on the analyzer...HELP
    Check the topics in the Saturn S-Series group. This one may be helpful: Saturn Vue Electrical Issues

Also, Those Dreadful State Vehicle Inspections may help.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • dpribothdpriboth Posts: 1
    I recently purchased a 2001 Audi Allroad with a Navigation System. However, there was no operating manual for the Na. System. Does anyone have sukch a manual or know where one may be obtained or downloaded. Perhaps you could scan and e-amil me a copy.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Please ask in Audi allroad. You may also want to try Audi A3 Navigation System Questions.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • hankjoeyhankjoey Posts: 4
    A couple years ago the passenger window would no longer go down. We decided to just live with it. Now the drivers side window also doesn't go down. The rear windows are fine.

What are the odds that the motor would go bad in both the passenger & drivers side of the same car. The window mechanism was used very little as we use a/c or just the vent.
    Motor?? Help... Other ideas of what the problem is.
    What are the odds that the motor would go bad in both ...?

If they went out at the same time I might do a double take but you said the failures occurred a couple years apart so I don't think there is much of a mystery. You're dealing with a 10 year old vehicle and components have a finite lifetime. :)

Check the Oldsmobile Intrigue group for related topics.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • nelt654nelt654 Posts: 1
    COOLING FAN WILL RUN WITH AC ON BUT NEVER COMES ON WHEN RUNNING AT TEMP GAUGE TESTED AND WORKS REPLACED COOLANT TEMP SENSOR. RELAYS OK FUSES OK BUT THE CHILTONS BOOK SAYS I SHOULD HAVE 5 VOLTS ON HARNESS I HAVE 2.5 OR SO. OBD SHOWS NO CODES. WHERE SHOULD I LOOK NEXT?? REPLY TO NELT654@MSN.COM
    You should post your message in our Electrical Problems discussion. Since we are a message board format, replies will be posted on the boards rather than sent privately by e-mail.

• grm1grm1 Posts: 1
    I had to take my glove box out to fix the door latch. I found there is a valve that has something to do with the air conditioning inside at the back left of the glove box. I need to know how does work and what does it do and how it shoud be set. Here in FL air is important, we need all the perfromance we can get. Please help, Anybody. Thanks in advance. GRM1
    Check out the MINI Cooper group. There are lots of discussions in there and lots of owners who should be able to help you out. The Care and Maintenance discussion may be the best place to ask.