Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost? Ask a Host for Help!

Comments

• tidestertidester Posts: 10,109
    You can find out what kind of gas mileage others are getting in MPG: Toyota Tacoma Real World Numbers.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • ira5ira5 Posts: 2
    I just purchased the accord ex v6 auto from Kay Honda Eatontown NJ(internet dept. Eveln) Cost including destination was $23100. The only items added were sales tax, doc. $199.00, and actual mv fees. They also gave me the 4.9% 60 month finacing deal.
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,109
    Be sure to report that in Honda Accord: Prices Paid & Buying Experience.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • mifan1mifan1 Posts: 1
    We have a 2004 Chrysler sebring.The passenger side floor floods.It is not raining nor has it rained most of the summer. We have checked the air conditioner seems like it is coming from that.How do we get at it to fix it-The drain does not seem to be plugged. HELP :(
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,252
    I'd start by asking in the Chrysler Sebring Climate Control Issues discussion.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• mannix1mannix1 Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I have a 98 honda CRV and when I turn the (steering) wheel all the way( left or right) I heard a noise (like BRRR!!) not loud but noticeable.

it does the sound when I go forward. In reverse( with the steering wheel turn all the way right/left) , no noise.
    Please can someone has any idea of what is going on?

Thank you for your help
    B.
    Try asking in the Honda CR-V Maintenance and Repair discussion. Sounds like your power steering pump off-hand. They generally don't like being held all the way over. Don't know why you wouldn't here it in reverse though. Maybe someone over in that discussion can enlighten us. ;)

• robbiegrobbieg Posts: 327
    I was wondering where can I find sales figures for a particular model? Are there discussions that specifically discuss which vehicle are moving and which are sitting on the lot?
  • The truck is a 2.7 litre, 2 door, 2 wheel drive, 4 speed automatic, I am very light on my foot with the gas pedal! the truck has 6000 miles on it, the first 5200 miles was fantastic, I was getting 20-21 mpg local and hwy, 28 mpg hwy with the air conditioner always on low, The truck is running fine with no strange noises or lack of power, now the truck is getting only 260 miles on a full tank of gas, or, 13 mpg. I mentioned this to my brother (Identical twin) who lives in Northern Virginia, he also recently bought the same truck, he couldn't believe it when I told him my problem! (2) weeks later he's having the same problem! we always got over 400 miles on a full tank of gas! Just curious to know if someone else has had this problem before I bring it in next week to the dealer.
  • Problem started when it would run and shut down after it warmed up.I replaced the fuel pump(housing was rusting).Had it tested and replaced the ECU. Still won't turn over..plugs, wires, all tested positive for juice flow. still NO spark for a turn over. What are nxt.steps?...anyone?...anyone?
  • vguidovguido Posts: 2
    i have a 97 jimmy that goes into 4 wheel drive by itself while driving down the road its still in 2 wheel you can hear it whining noise, if you stop completly or shift from 2 to 4 and back it clears up any idea what the cause is. thanks.
  • riviera98riviera98 Posts: 1
    I am flabbergasted that I cannot find anywhere on the web an exterior driver door handle for my 98 Buick Riviera. New, used, or aftermarket, with the latter being most preferable, since the original GM part is made to break. Surely I must not be going to the right websites. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you kindly!
  • KCRamKCRam Mt. Arlington NJPosts: 3,516
    Sales figures are usually posted in a monthly press release by each manufacturer. We don't have specific discussions on sales figures, but you may want to check PR Newswire, and search on the manufacturer name you're looking for (Toyota, GM, etc.).

kcram - Pickups Host
    Give the Mitsubishi 3000GT help discussion a try.

kcram - Pickups Host
    The place for you: Jimmy 4WD Issues

kcram - Pickups Host
    Since the Riv has been long discontinued, we have no active discussions for it, but you may want to try the Finding a Salvage Yard discussion for some ideas.

kcram - Pickups Host
  • I am trying to find out where it is safest to install an infant safety seat. I know that it must be installed in the back seat of a vehicle, but is it better in the middle of the seat or on the outside?

Also, is LATCH considered safer than seatbelt installation. I realize that cars and infant seats vary, but there has to be some data out there with answers to these questions. The seat makers don't reference it specifically and I couldn't find it on the NHTSA or on seatcheck.org or any websites similar to those.
  • kennyg8kennyg8 Posts: 225
    I have bookmarked this site in my favorite. Lately, when I tried to open this site, the internet explorer usually says that it cannot display the site page. Why? Please help.
    Try asking in the Child Car Seats That Fit discussion.

This thread over in Forums Software! Your Questions Answered... may help:

nescosmo, "Forums Software! Your Questions Answered..." #3634, 14 Jun 2007 10:44 pm

Feel free to post in there if that thread doesn't help (or doesn't make sense).

• donnapacadonnapaca Posts: 26
    I have an original trunk (they strapped on back of car)_ for a 1932 (aprox year) in very good condition.
    Looking how to value and sell.
    Thank you for your assistance.
    Don
    Donnapaca@aol.com
    Ask in the Auto collectibles and paraphenalia... discussion.

Hopefully it's worth more than my old Nash hubcap is. :shades:

• mergenmergen Posts: 4
    Wondering how this price sounds for an 08 E-550 4-matic with P2, Voice, Sport (no charge), Designo Walnut (300). $64357. This includes gas guzzler and destination charge. MSRP on this is $68955.
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Try asking here: Mercedes Benz E-Class: Prices Paid & Buying Experience. Good luck with your purchase.
  • arizdudearizdude Posts: 3
    MSRP - $51,660
    Cap Cost - $49,625
    quoting 60% residual on 36 month lease
    MF .0022 (5.28%)

I am an existing BWM leasee with BMWFS and I think the money factor is way too high. I heard BMW is offering 3.9% (MF .001625) for exisitng customers on the 5 series. Am I getting hosed?

Chapman BMW in Phoenix Arizona
  • digitatordigitator Posts: 1
    I'm looking into buying a used Subaru (05 Legacy GT wagon Ltd 5-spd) from an out-of-state private seller. WAY out of state; he's in New Hampshire, and I'm in Colorado. I've gotten through the 3rd party vehicle inspection, and already plan to have it shipped rather than fly out/drive back.

My question is this: how does one go about completing a long-distance auto purchase, when the buyer and seller don't have the ability to meet face-to-face? My main concern is the transfer of money and title, so that neither party feels taken advantage of or worries they've been left twisting in the wind.

Thanks in advance.
    The BMW 5-Series: Lease Questions discussion would be the place to ask.

Try the Buying used cars from out of state discussion.

I got my used Outback from 3,000 miles away, but the seller was a close friend in my case. Check out the Subaru Crew - Meet The Members II discussion too.

• kinshasakinshasa Posts: 6
    I am not sure which forum to post this on. My son's 1999 Mazda Protege is in very bad shape cosmetically but just put in a new transmission. He has not maintained it very well. Anyway he ahs decided to get a new or used car. Should we trade this car in at the dealership? If so should we mention we have a trade-in or will they jack up the car price if we do?