Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost? Ask a Host for Help!

Comments

• kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,881
    Searching is good.. but, going to the discussion and posting your question is better!!

Ask for the information you need in the proper discussion, then wait to see if someone has your answer. Our members have a lot of collective information just waiting for someone that wants to read about it!

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• patpat Posts: 10,421
    Looks like you figured it out. Welcome! :)
  • ksig419ksig419 Posts: 4
    hey everyone I was wondering if anyone knows if an older ford nine inch will fit, if you missed my last post and are wondering why Im asking this question its because I am wanting to put a small block chevy in the car with around 500 hrp. but I have been told that the stock rearend is only good for around 250 or 300, so the next best thing was to try and put in a ford nine, well any help with this whole topic would be greatany websites, pictures etc.
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,950
  • partsgalpartsgal Posts: 2
    Thanks, but no help at either forum. Will hope someone out there will be able to help.
  • mookmanmookman Posts: 3
    I recently bought a toyota camry LE. and when i bought the car, the price included the price of the auto-dimming mirror and a remote start.
    I just got my car back with one of the accessories, the remote start installed today. Thats when I noticed the part installed wasn't the original toyota accessory and was a cheap third party spare, but when the sale was made it was based on the toyota accessory list prices. I dont know if i was cheated or this the norm.
    Posting this here as I dont see a thread for such questions. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
    mooks
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Similar issues have been discussed in New Camry Owner Reports.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    What you need to do is post your question in one of those discussions Steve linked for you. That's where you are more likely to find the folks who can help.
  • med1copmed1cop Posts: 2
    First tranny problem: when cold (Michigan) tranny will not shift out of 2nd gear for 1/4 to 1/2 mile.
    Second problem: Often when warm will not shift out of 2nd gear. Often when turning a corner hard, will drop into 2nd and not shift out. When this happens the only way to get it to shift properly is to turn off the car and restart. works great then. Dealer had it and could find no troubles. Even had it when it didn't shift for them and they still couldn't find the problem
    Try Audi A6 first. You can also check the Audi A6 group for matching topics.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • seb455seb455 Posts: 3
    I have a 1994 S10 P/U I bought new. When I turn on the wipers, I get both speeds and spray, but they won't shut off. I have to pull the fuse. Only when they are turned on, they don't shut off. When the power is interrupted(fuse pulled), they "reset". The wiring has never been disturbed, no alarm, stereo, etc. have been added. What is the probable cause? I alredy replaced the lever on the column.
    I would try S10/S15/Sonoma: Electrical Problems.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • rockyleerockylee Posts: 14,011
    Guys, what happened to this forum ?

I've looked under motorsports and can't find it ? I was going to talk about this segment with paisan, since he races these cars. Where id it go ???? :confuse:

Thanks,

Rocky
    It's right where you left it: Factory, and built for Racing Rally cars

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • rockyleerockylee Posts: 14,011
    tidster, Sorry I must be blinde :surprise: I guess you can be my seeing eye dog pal :blush:

Rocky
  • kgettokgetto Posts: 3
    I need some guidance on where to look for a 1973 Vega cooling fan. I have looked on several websites and it seems to be the only part they don't have! Any help would be great!
  • PFFlyer@EdmundsPFFlyer@Edmunds Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,808
    I actually owned a '73 Vega at one time (You can even see a pic on my CarSpace page)

Maybe the fan is part of another part? It was easy enough to find parts suppliers, but I haven't run into a listing for a cooling fan yet either.

PFFlyer@Edmunds

Moderator - Hatchbacks & Hybrid Vehicles

I thought of that, but am only finding radiators and such. We bought this for our duaghter, believe it or not - a cool old car. She went scooting down the alley in the mud and "slid" into the neighbors fence. Just chipped a bit off of one fan blade, probably okay for now, but I would feel better with a new one. How do I get to your Carspace page to see the Vega?
    Ok, I found your page! Cool Veaga. Ours is a Camback - we call it Orange Crush!

Noticed you like airplane spotting aswell. Interesting as my dad was a pilot, and I live not too far from a small airport and the old Londgren airplane factory. "Spot" planes frequently!
  • PFFlyer@EdmundsPFFlyer@Edmunds Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,808
    http://www.carspace.com/pf_flyer

Look for the photo album titled Cars of My Checkered Past

By the way, YOUR CarSpace page is just sitting there waiting for you to set it up. Click on that My CarSpace link near the upper left corner of this page to get there. Just a quick fill of some profile info and you're ready to start adding things. If youhave any questions or need help with your page, feel free to click on my username and drop me an email!

PFFlyer@Edmunds

Moderator - Hatchbacks & Hybrid Vehicles