Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost? Ask a Host for Help!

Comments

• tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Many of the vehicle specific topics have discussions relating to squeaks, vibrations and rattles. Visit topics related to your vehicle and use the search feature. If you tell us what the make and model are we can direct you to where you should go.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
    Congratulations and welcome aboard!

I am assuming you have found the Land Rover topics. If you find a topic that you want to add a thread to, do it just like you did here! If your issue does not relate to any of the existing topics then you can use the "Add a discussion" link on the Land Rover page.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • jdrickjdrick Posts: 3
    Where should I post a question on possible transmission issue for my son's recently purchased 2004 Santa Fe?

Thanks - Rick :confuse:
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Try one of the discussions listed in the Santa Fe group.
  • drchenomddrchenomd Posts: 1
    I HAVE A 1998 CHEVY ASTRO MINIVAN. I NEED TO ADD SOME TRANSMISSION FLUID TO THIS CAR BUT THE MANU DOES NOT SHOW WHERE TO PUT IN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE.
  • lostwrenchlostwrench Posts: 288
    Clicking on Jeep Forums, one does not find the Jeep Patriot listed. All the other Jeeps are there.
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,971
    We have a Patriot group but it doesn't seem to show up in the SUVs list from the Forums landings page. Consider it reported. :shades:

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• bremertongbremertong Posts: 436
    2006 Cadillac DTS.
    Try posting your question in Cadillac DTS V-Series. I did a quick search there and didn't see your specific problem addressed.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • bbdollbbdoll Posts: 1
    The DTS went into the dealers for an oil change and when it was returned the body on the passenger side was so badly out of line that the door caught the fender and bent it in. The drivers side was also out of line in the opposite direction. Has anyone ever experienced that, and what, short of a collision could cause this?
    You can find out whether other owners have experienced anything similar in Cadillac DTS V-Series.

Paint and Body Maintenance & Repair may also be helpful.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • I have an 89 Bronco II. After driving for about 15 minutes, the exhaust pops and starts to lose power. If I let it cool back down, it runs fine for 15 minutes (until it's heated back up).
    I've had the ignition module checked, O2 sensor checked, new coil, new computer. Nothing seems to be fixing the problem. Any suggestions?
    Try asking in the Ford Bronco Problems discussion.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Thanks...I posted on that discussion...
  • dodsonardodsonar Posts: 2
    This is a silly question...but, where are the spark plugs located on a 2000/2001 Mazda Protege, 4 cylinder, 16 valve, dual over head cam, fuel injected engine? I've search front to back, top to bottom and can not find anything that looks like traditional spark plugs/wires. Please help.
    I know the feeling - I can barely find the sixth one on my Nissan.

Try asking for clues in the Mazda Protege Maintenance and Repair discussion.

• I have a 1984 Nissan 200SX that recently developed a problem where it occasionally goes into "limp mode". To this point I have changed the plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, O2 sensor and even substituted the throttle position sensor and airflow sensor from an earlier model that had been running. Nothing seems to correct the problem and as I understand it there are only two more possibilities, and both are costly. The Ignition Control Module and the ECU. How can I determine which to spend the big bucks on to correct the problem, or is there another possibility. I am 120 miles from a Nissan service center and Checker says there is no way for them to hook-up their diagnostics in this early of a model year. I don't want to scrap it since I just put in a new rebuilt engine some 50K miles ago and it gets great gas mileage (when not in the limp mode).
    Someone in the Got a Quick, Technical Question? discussion may be able to help you out.

• duy_gtduy_gt Posts: 3
    my car starts at second gear when i put it in D and it turn very slowly ,so please tell me what wrong with it?