Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost? Ask a Host for Help!

Comments

• Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,968
    Please ask for help in the Mitsubishi 3000GT help discussion.

[Edit] Oh, I see you did and no one has responded. In that case try asking in the Transmission Traumas? discussion. Good luck!
  • jimmyjimmy Posts: 2
    Is there any info on whether the 08 TL will be a next generation model?
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Go to 2008 Acura TL

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • I've tried many of the suggestions in the postings; I can pair the car and treo once. However, as soon as either car or treo is turned off, pairing is lost. Would truly appreciate step by step help in resolving this. Toyota unable to help. Many thanks
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,676
    Check out Camry Hybrid Phone/Bluetooth Questions and post your question there.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• jojogagjojogag Posts: 1
    I have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler that keeps stalling out. We upped the idle on it but it still stalls out when coming to stop signs, etc. We had a mechanic adjust something around rhe idle one time and that worked great, but we can't remember what he did and no one seems to know what to do.
  • KCRam@EdmundsKCRam@Edmunds Mt. Arlington NJPosts: 3,496
    You'll want to ask that in the Jeep Wrangler Maintenance and Repair Questions (up to 1996) discussion :)

kcram - Pickups Host

KCRam - Pickups/Wagons/Vans+Minivans Moderator

• carolina1carolina1 Posts: 5
    It doesn't seem to run while the car is running but the other morning it was running and the car was not. The engine was cool. Can anybody tell me what is going on?
    Someone over in the Volkswagen Jetta Engine Questions discussion should be able to tell you if that's an issue or normal behavior (some fans are thermostatically controlled now).
  • yangxyangx Posts: 1
    I purchase a 1998 Honda GX from a private party. The car had only 18,000 and I thought it was a great buy! after a month the car started to hesitate and had to have the car inspected by an authorized Honda dealer. They said that I had to replace the injectors and the are asking me to pay $500 a piece for a total around $2,500.00 with service. The explanation of the dealer was this car was built for fleets not for personal purchase. Anyway, I think this is absolutely ridiculous to pay that much for 4 honda civic injectors. By the way I am located in Long beach CA, if anyone can give me some advice it would be great.
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,676
    Check out our topic about Honda GX regular service and post your question there.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• I recently bought a 88 dynasty le with a little over 100,000 miles. The other day while changing the brakes I noticed that both outer cv boots were torn. Still attached but torn. Although the car makes no clicking sounds on turns, it does make a clunking sound while in reverse and while decelerating. Up until a week ago the car had been stored in a garage for about 5 years and had only been driven about 1000 miles. My question is would replacing the boots with a quick boot replacement be worth it, or would that just be a temp fix and would I be better off just replacing both axles. If I were to replace the boots I would absolutely use the quick fix boot, because if I were to put the originals on, I would do almost as much work as if I were to replace the axles. One more question. If replacing the axles would be better, what other parts would be a good idea to change with the axle. Any seals or maybe even the motor mounts? I appreciate any help in advance. I am sorry if I posted this message in the wrong forum. This is my first post and I am just trying to get any and all help that I can. Once again thanks to everyone in advance.
  • KCRam@EdmundsKCRam@Edmunds Mt. Arlington NJPosts: 3,496
    Got a Quick, Technical Question? is the best place for your query!

kcram - Pickups Host

KCRam - Pickups/Wagons/Vans+Minivans Moderator

• Thank you very much kcram for the quick reply. I will post my question there. Thanks again.
  • zuk07zuk07 Posts: 3
    Hello this is not about tire size. New to this site. I want to know if anyone knows if a Geo Metro 5 speed transmission or transaxle will fit in my 99 Suzuki Swift?
    I have the trans out and need a good used one only got 176,000 miles out of this one.
    I'd ask in the Chevrolet/Geo Metro discussion since the Swift was a rebadged Metro. Or vice versa.
  • My lease is ending on my 2004 Acura RSX in one month and I want to purchase and a 2007 Acura TSX. My price to buy the RSX today is $11,706 and the KBB (Good Condition) is $13,640. Is there anyway I can extract the value delta there and use the difference to aid my downpayment for the new TSX?
  • MrShift@EdmundsMrShift@Edmunds Posts: 43,648
    You might post your question here:

Purchasing at the end of your lease
  • classy2classy2 Posts: 3
    I am looking to purchase a RX 350 soon w/ Premium Package in Charlotte, NC. I wanted to know if anyone has had experiences with the Lexus dealership here. (i.e. good pricing, deals, etc.)What are people paying here for a 2007 and 2008 in this area. I need some advice as how I should approach it.