Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus LS 460 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

167891012»

Comments

• George:

Sorry for getting back to you so late.

The options it had were the basic Comfort Package and some other accessories like cargo net, all weather mats etc. I did not want a navigation as you cannot operate or change the destination on it while moving. I heard its a nuisance sometimes.

Hope this helps.

SK
  • mdxfan3mdxfan3 Posts: 13
    Car Man Host or Anyone else,

Does anyone have any info as to the arrival date of the 2010 LS460s? Also, has anyone heard if cash back incentives will be offered on remaining 09s again like last year?

I'm looking at buying a remaining 09 versus waiting for a 10 model. Assuming I can get my color choice on a 09, if Lexus offers a $6K rebate again, that might be the way to go as I plan to keep the car at least 6 years.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,
    Ken
  • rennyboschrennybosch Posts: 329
    Ken, is it known yet if there are going to be any changes in the 2010?
  • mdxfan3mdxfan3 Posts: 13
    Renny,

There are no changes that I am aware of for 2010--probably just the usual tweaks. My question is primarily deciding between the 09 and 10 model from a financial standpoint factoring in possible cash back rebates and lower negotiated prices for remaining 09 stock compared with having less depreciation on a 2010 model.

I would also prefer doing something soon which is why I was wondering if anyone heard as to the timing of the 10s arrival. Possibly waiting until October is quite a way off.

So if anyone has heard anything about possible rebates for remaining 09s, the timeframe of the 10s arrival, or a suggestion about going with a discounted 09 versus 10, I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts!

Ken
  • Just picked up the car yesterday at noon. Bought it at Lexus of North Miami Beach, from a good guy I'd recommend highly, Harry Faitelson. I bought it for $350 below dealer invoice, which they showed me and it had all the info ((TDA 796 ?, Whsl Financial Reserve $636) on it, even the dealer Holdback amount ($1,273)! List was $69,090, paid $61,804.50 The deal I negotiated was for actual dealer invoice, when I reviewed the Buyer's Order, I noted the $699 Pre-Delivery Service Fee. I told them this was a deal breaker and to forget it. They told me it was cast in stone. I walked. The called back and said they would split it, hence the price.

J. Ali
  • I talked to a dealer and he said 2010 lexus ls are coming out in about 4 weeks or so. He did say though that the 2010 model would be significantly cheaper than the 09? Not sure if that is true or not
  • Any feedback out there regarding Chicago area Lexus dealers? BEST PRICES? Easiest to deal with? What is a reasonable discount on this car?
    Thanks.
  • kjoskjos Posts: 2
    HI All,
    First time posting so go easy on me. I am looking for a LS460 AWD with a sticker of 71,455. Any thoughts on how much over invoice I should pay and what the out the door cost. I live in Maryland?
    all thoughts appreciated!
  • kjoskjos Posts: 2
    I know if the DC area i've been getting prices 2K over invoice with an out the door price of 71K (6% sales tax). I hope this helps
  • Hello I have been reading about these great deals on the ls 460's and want to know if there is any known dealer inventory of the older models. I am willing to fly and drive back for the right deal. I am in southern california and have already sent an e-mail to sacramento Lexus. Ideally, I would like to be in the $50-58k range and must have a 460L.
    thanks
  • Was in the dealer today and they are trying to get me to trade my '08 LS in four months earlier and lease a '10 because the residual rates are "high" and the money factor is "low". classic! Car_Man, do you have the actual residuals and money factors for Lexus in Dec? they say it's for "December to Remember". I'm in Dallas. Would be for LS with Nav and Comfort package. Thanks!
  • I All,
    First time posting so go easy on me. I am looking for a 2011 LS460 RWD with package B ($3150), how much over invoice I should pay in South California ?

all thoughts appreciated!
  • In September 2009, as the 2010 were about to arrive, I paid $900 under invoice for a 2009 LS460 at Lexus of N. Miami Beach. I searched the "net" for the dealer with the most LS 460's left over. They had 34.
  • sleeper41, thanks a lot
  • thbellthbell Posts: 15
    Car Man: I am placing a special order for a 2012 Lexus 460L AWD with several optional packages, which will take 3-4 months for delivery. The car with my options currently has a factory invoice of $77,446 and a MSRP of $84,100 according to the Edmunds website. The dealer has offered a selling price for the car of $2,500 over factory invoice (whatever that ends up being at the time, which the dealer will show me). Any reaction to the fairness of that price?

Many thanks.

Tbell
  • Hi, I am looking to lease a 2013 LS460 F-Sport RWD 36 months 12000 miles, could you please let me know what the money factory and residual is for this month in NYC, as well as a rough estimate of what I should expect to pay over invoice.
167891012»