Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus LS 460 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1121314151618»

Comments

• Was in the dealer today and they are trying to get me to trade my '08 LS in four months earlier and lease a '10 because the residual rates are "high" and the money factor is "low". classic! Car_Man, do you have the actual residuals and money factors for Lexus in Dec? they say it's for "December to Remember". I'm in Dallas. Would be for LS with Nav and Comfort package. Thanks!
  • I All,
    First time posting so go easy on me. I am looking for a 2011 LS460 RWD with package B ($3150), how much over invoice I should pay in South California ?

all thoughts appreciated!
  • In September 2009, as the 2010 were about to arrive, I paid $900 under invoice for a 2009 LS460 at Lexus of N. Miami Beach. I searched the "net" for the dealer with the most LS 460's left over. They had 34.
  • sleeper41, thanks a lot
  • thbellthbell Posts: 15
    Car Man: I am placing a special order for a 2012 Lexus 460L AWD with several optional packages, which will take 3-4 months for delivery. The car with my options currently has a factory invoice of $77,446 and a MSRP of $84,100 according to the Edmunds website. The dealer has offered a selling price for the car of $2,500 over factory invoice (whatever that ends up being at the time, which the dealer will show me). Any reaction to the fairness of that price?

Many thanks.

Tbell
  • Hi, I am looking to lease a 2013 LS460 F-Sport RWD 36 months 12000 miles, could you please let me know what the money factory and residual is for this month in NYC, as well as a rough estimate of what I should expect to pay over invoice.