Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus LS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• Being offered a 2008 LS 460 with MF of .00295 with a residual of .44 for 48 months.
    Is this the current best Lexus offer? Can you also buy down this money factor with multiple security deposits?
  • You're very welcome, jrunco. I am glad that you enjoy this discussion so much. Lexus is not currently providing any lease support on the 2008 LS 460. That means that if you want to lease one through Lexus Financial Services' right now, you will have to use its standard lease program. I believe that LFS' buy rate standard lease money factor varies somewhat by region, but it should be around .00275 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier right now. This car's residual values vary by term. You never mentioned how long you want to lease for, so for now I will assume 36 months. LFS' current 36 month, 12,000 mile per year residual value for a base '08 LS 460 is 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi scotomata. .00295 is an attractive lease money factor for this model right now. This is much lower than the factors that I have seen being offered by Lexus Financial Services. I wonder if the dealer that you are working with is running your lease through an independent bank instead of LFS. Do you know?

Lexus Financial Services' allows consumers to buy down vehicles' money factors by making additional security deposits. If provides a .00010 money factor reduction for every additional security deposit after the first, up to a maximum of nine.

Car_man
    Host
  • I had thought the MF was .00265 from Lexus. Was that for 2007? I see MF's around .00235 on the Car leasing sites. Are these MF's I see on these web sites false?
  • Does anyone know what the current MF and Residual rates are?
  • My financing is through Lexus and the MF starting point was 265 although I did have to push to get that. Did do multiple security deposits. Wonder what the December to remember rates are now.
  • roman7roman7 Posts: 15
    Hello Carman!
    Can you tell what's a money factor in Colorado for 36 or 48 month with 12K or 15 K per year for customers with tier 1 credit on Lexus LS 460 L 2008?
    Your answer will help a lot!
    Thank you! :)
  • Does anyone know what the current MF and Residuals are for a 2008 LS 460? This is in So. Cal and is top tier credit and customer loyalty. Also, does anyone know what the standard drive off fees are? From what I gather it's $600 for the Acquisition fee and the destination charge is $765 (and included in MSRP). Are there any other things I should be aware of? Thank you.
  • Hi sprinkler13. In the areas that I have seen Lexus' new December to Remember lease program for, Lexus Financial Services' December to Remember buy rate lease money factor for all 2008 LS 460 trim levels is .00230 for leases up to 48 months. This car's residual values vary depending upon how it is equipped, the length of the lease, and its mileage allowance. If you let me know what these variables are, I would be happy to tell you what the residual value is for the combination that you want.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello roman7. In the areas that I have seen Lexus' December to Remember lease program for, Lexus Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 LS 460 L with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi sprinkler13. A 48 month lease of this car is a much better idea than a 60 month lease for a number of reasons. First, Lexus' special lease money factors are only available for up to a maximum of 48 months. Also, 5 years is a long time to be committed to one vehicle. A lot can change over that period of time. You could want a new vehicle because your lifestyle changes or you just plain get sick of your current one. Your commute could change causing you to go way over your mileage allowance, etc... Furthermore, Lexus' bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage is only available for up to 48 months so you go with a 60 month lease you will have to pay out of your own pocket to fix any non-powertrain problems that your car has.

In the areas that I have seen Lexus' new December to Remember lease program for, Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a base 2008 LS 460 with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. At lease signing, you will have to pay your car's first month's payment, LFS' $600 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees. I believe that LFS is waiving its security deposit requirement for Tier 1+ leases right now. The destination charge is considered to be part of your vehicle's price ant it will be included in its capitalized cost and become part of your monthly payment rather than be paid at signing.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking at a 2008 Base LS460 ($68,705) + it has an ADM sticker of $2995 for chrome rims. Any idea how much mark-up is in those rims? How much can be residualized?

I saw your previous post stating the .00230 MF and 53% residual for a 48/15k lease. Do you have numbers for a 36/15k lease? If we've leased with LFS in the past, is that the Encore Program and what does that entitle us too?

Appreciate your help!!!!!!
  • Carman,

Just wanted to point out as to not confuse anyone... you stated in your last post that the residual on an LS460 base with terms of 48 mo/15k lease was 53%. You meant 43%, right?? 53% is the 36/15k residual.

Thanks so much for all your insight; it has proven to be very helpful!!
  • Does anyone know about the cash rebates of $50-$250 on the Lexus lease special for the December to Remember event? The rebate is 50-250 off the lease price (depending on the price of the vehicle. I was told it is for the duration of the lease term.
  • I live in South Florida. Want to lease ls460 with naviagtion system. 36 months 45000 miles. What rate or payment should I be looking for. Little down. Top credit
  • Based on current Lexus Financial money factors, residuals and assuming a cap cost around $2500 over invoice (based on a vehicle that MSRP's at around $69k) you're looking at between $950-$1000/mo with drive offs only.

Again, this is just a ballpark... and it's assuming a base model with no additional items such as chrome rims, window tinting, etc.

If you have an exact car picked out and know the MSRP, I can run some numbers for you and get you a better estimate.
  • The car has a list of $70355.00.

36 month 15,000 miles annual

Can a get out of dealer with first payment down and cost of license?

What would monthly payments be. I have great credit rating.

Thanks for help
  • I'm trying to buy or lease a 2008 LS460. Have a 2005 LS430 with 45,000 miles in excellant condition (new tires & new brakes) to sell or trade in. The dealer have offered me $28,500 irregauardless if I biy or lease from him. Seem very low to me. What do you think.
  • Too Low. If that car had been on a 3yr, 15,000 mile lease the residual would be approx 32,500. Either your car is an ugly ducklin or has damage or your dealer is trying to make too much on you,
  • Imsportz,

Payments on that vehicle assuming a cap cost of $63855 (~$2000 over invoice) for a term of 36mo/15k would be right around $1040/mo (assuming 7% sales tax). The monthly payments also assume that $70355 is the actual MSRP and there are no ADM's (additional dealer mark-up stickers) for items like chrome rims etc. If so, the payments would be higher based on the fact that aftermarket equipment either can't or only very small portions can residualized. The numbers are based on drive off fees only which should include: 1st mo payment, DMV fees, Doc Fee, Acquisition Fee, Security Deposit (should be waived for Tier 1 + credit). Approx. $1500-$2000 to drive off.

These numbers are based on current LFS residual values and buy rate money factors. The money factor is in effect 'til January 2. Most likely it will rise after that date.

I must apologize, my initial numbers of $950-$1000/mo were based on a 48mo/15k lease... sorry!