Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo V70 Interior & Passenger Comfort Questions

2»

Comments

• fedlawmanfedlawman Posts: 3,118
    edited March 2010
    We chose the V70 for it's safety, reliability, and comfort. We also got the 3rd row rear-facing seat, which most cars short of full-size SUV's don't have. Like I said, it's not exciting, but it is easily one of the best cars I've ever owned.

You really can't beat the Volvo for around town utility and long-distance comfort. Pretty much a Swedish Buick...
  • biancarbiancar Posts: 913
    How long have you owned it? Did you compare with the Outback when you were shopping?

I did like it a lot in many ways, just found that delayed throttle response very annoying.
  • gmwaltersgmwalters Posts: 20
    Exactly the same reasons we bought our 2010 V70. The gas mileage on it is outstanding, too. Had to order it and wait 3 months for it to be built, but it was worth the wait.
    I had been looking at the 2010 Outback and drove two of them, but many of them have a steering vibration problem that has not been fixed by Subaru. Read all 1300+ posts on the subaruoutback.org forum.
  • fedlawmanfedlawman Posts: 3,118
    We bought it new - 6 years ago next month.

No, we didn't look at the Outback since the 3rd row seat was a priority for us. We cross-shopped with the Acura MDX and Toyota Highlander, to name a couple of contenders.
  • tifightertifighter WAPosts: 1,367
    I have a favor to ask. Can anyone with a V70 tell me the interior height in the cargo area, floor to ceiling? Dimensions for the cargo area are hard to find; I appreciate the help. Thanks...
  • pete51pete51 Posts: 20
    edited December 2010
2»
This discussion has been closed.