Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazdaspeed6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1235»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,671
    Hello,

You should probably ask this question in the Mazda6: Lease Questions discussion..

Just be sure to make note that it is the MazdaSpeed model, and Car_man will give you the numbers.

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I'm looking to buy a 07 speed6 in the next month or so. I have not decided between sport or GT yet. I was wondering if anyone recently bought an '07, most of the prices here seem to be '06. I was offered an initial price of $23,319 for a sport. MSRP is $29,060. Options include wheel locks and sattelite for 6 months. I think I can do better, that was just the first number he threw out at me in an email. I think that is out the door, but I'll double check.

Hope to hear from some of you, Thanks.
  • $23,319 sounds like a good price to me. I paid about $23K for my '06. I've had the car for a year now and am very pleased with it.
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Hey Wayne, could you drop me an email when you have a chance? It's about the Dealer Review you submitted. I've got a slight problem and my email to you bounced - pat AT edmunds.com - thanks!
  • jairo1jairo1 Posts: 2
    Wayne mazda is the place to go. Bought a coupe of new cars from there. a 2007 speed6 sport goes for $23,055. But I'm sure if they need to sell them since they will be discontinued they could lower that price..
1235»
This discussion has been closed.