Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mitsubishi Outlander Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1434445464749»

Comments

• 71alfa71alfa Posts: 19
    edited October 2013
    Yes. If the invoice price is a true price. However, that's often used as a sales pitch. You can check the true price on edmunds or other similar sites (Kelly's Blue Book).
    Since it's a "done deal," enjoy the car. Hope he gets many good years out of it as I still am from my '09 XLS, virtually trouble free.... just routine maintenance-brakes, tires, filters, and after 5 years, a battery.
  • sierramsierram Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    You are correct 71alfa

I was mistaken and the deal wasn't actually "done".

I managed to find the true dealer cost for our vehicle and we would've paid $1000 over dealer cost if we stuck to the old dealer.

We managed to get our refund back and another dealer offered to beat their price by about $700. I guess it pays to shop around.

Go to Grava Mitsubishi in Medford, MA if you want a fair and honest dealership.
  • kulku1kulku1 Posts: 1

How do I find the invoice price?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,208

@kulku1 said: How do I find the invoice price?

You can use the resources here at Edmunds to determine the invoice price of just about any car by going to the main web site at www.edmunds.com and selecting the make and model of the car that interests you.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• jimziggjimzigg Posts: 7

Did not see and active lease forum so posting here. I live in WI. Looking for Feb residual and MF for a 2014 outlander se. AWD and FWD models with 2.4L engine. 36 mos and 15k per yr. thx