Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tacoma Prerunner (owner experiences)

1234568»

Comments

• saddaddysaddaddy Posts: 566
    ·
  • What type of shocks come on a regular Xtra-Cab 4cyl Prerunner?

Obi
    ·
  • temple1temple1 Posts: 3
    ·
  • temple1temple1 Posts: 3
    I have a 2002 Double cab PreRunner and I get a noise from the A/C when the engine is turning 1200 - 1500 RPM. I have been to the dealer twice and they say that this is normal. Is everyone else having this problem. It only seems to happen on hot days. The sound is almost nonexistent at night and early morning. It is very irritating on the way home in the afternoon. I can hear it over the sound of my radio. Anyone have any advice or experiencing the same howling noise?
    ·
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,934
    Join us NOW for a chat with Brent Romans -- everything trucks! 8 pm ET/5 pm PT.

Click here!

http://www.edmunds.com/townhall/chat/townhallchat.html

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·
  • I'm thinking of getting a Toyota Tacoma for driving on sand at the Outer Banks. Does anyone have any experience with how the Tacoma 4WD handles in sand?
    ·
  • sc0rpi0sc0rpi0 Posts: 897
    just make sure you lower tire pressure to 6-8psi.
    4WD won't save you if you get stuck bad anyway, if you get stuck, you get stuck bad.
    ·
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.
Toyota Tacoma Prerunner (owner experiences) - Page 8 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com