Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lincoln MKX Lease Questions

Comments

• joshcs1joshcs1 Posts: 9
    I calculated an approximate lease of 763.18/mo. with zero down and zero discounts. Also one thing that may help is going to the Lincoln website, build a vehicle near the same price you negotiated (or build one to MSRP and then deduct down to the negotiated price) and calculate the lease at the end of the build process.
  • joshcs1joshcs1 Posts: 9
    I am planning to lease a 2011 Lincoln MKX around Christmas this year. I'm pretty sure Lincoln will do their annual Winter Sales Event around then. I know I could get a 2012, but I might get a better deal seeing as the two models years do not differ too much and dealers will be trying to reduce 2011 inventory. I wanted to know if anybody got a good lease rate for the event last year. Also has anybody gotten a 24 month lease. I've seen these lease offers on the Lincoln website, but I was unsure how often people get them. What are the pros and cons to 24 months VS 36 or 39 months other than pricing?
  • Hi joshcs1. While there is exceptions to this rule from time to time, generally speaking 36 and 39 month leases have lower payments than 24 month leases do.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Can someone help me out. I am looking to lease a base fwd for 36 months or 24 months with 15 k a year. What are the numbers? 2011 still leasing or is 2012 a better residual?
  • I got the following offer. MSRP of 41,575 selling price of $37887

just first month tag and title out of pocket

39 months 15k 529 plus tax

Seems high to me?
  • Hi discount80. Ford Credit's September base lease rate for a 24 month lease of a 2012 Lincoln MKX AWD is anywhere from 2.5% to 4.0%, depending upon what region you are in. The lease rates for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.75% to 6.0%.

This truck's residual values for leases with 15,000 miles per year are 64% for 24 months and 55%.

The numbers for the 2011 model are 0.5% / 50% for 24 months and 2.0% - 2.75% / 51% for 36 months.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman......

Please post the lease numbers for the 2011 MKX 36/39 month and 15k

If anyone has this info please post
    Also rebate information would also help
  • jak51jak51 Posts: 17
    Car Man,

I need the residual and rate for 24 or 27 months, 10.5K on a 2012 FWD MKX.

Also. is the $595 acquisition fee still current or did they raise it.

Thanks
  • Can someone help me out?

I am looking to lease a base MKX AWD for either 27 or 36 months with 19.5 k a year (Michigan).

Can someone tell me the factors and residuals for these lease terms?

Also I can get a new 2011. Is a new 2012 a better deal w/regards to a residual?

Thanks
  • Dear Car Man,

I just posted in regard to an Edge Limited. Also interested in an MKX FWD, 2011 or 2012 (I'm assuming that since the 2012 had no updates I would have the most leverage in negotiating a cap cost reduction). Do you have the December MF and residuals for the Dallas, TX market?

I didn't post in my Ford inquiry, but I would entertain 10k or 12k miles.

Thanks,

JB
  • Hello engrgrad. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit;s current base lease rate and residual value for a 27-month lease of a 2012 Lincoln MKX AWD with 19,500 miles per year in your area are 3.5% and 60%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 3.25% and 52%.

You can still lease a new 2011 model if you want. The numbers for it would be 2.0% / 57% and 2.0% and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jberardi. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 MKX FWD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are 2.0% and 53%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are 5.0% and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man is the info you provided re: residual values on leasing a 2011 MKX the same if I live in North Florida?
  • chorniechornie Posts: 8
    edited January 2012
    Hi Car_man

Thanks for your previous help!

Looking for to do another lease....would like rates for the Cleveland, OH area on a 2012 MKX AWD, 10K miles for 27 or 36 months.
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    Carman.......

Please post current lease information for the MKX FWD. Looking at 36 month lease with 15k or 18k a year. Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi cwa318. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Lincoln MKX FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 51%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with 18,000 miles per year is 2% lower.

Ford is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • Zack99Zack99 Posts: 8
    Car_man

What are the current lease programs for a 2013 MKX AWD for 24, 36, 39 month in the NY region.
  • Carman,

1st time leasee here and this is the deal i have been offered in NJ
    2012 MKX AWD with panarama sunroof wood inserts, prem paint MSRP-$45,155
    Down Payment-$2000
    36M lease payment 10500 mi. inclued 454.27/mo+tax/fees

Buyout-$23,932 ??? Is this correct?

The lease payment to me sounds ok but the buyout appears high.
    Please help and is there anything that i am missing here?
  • Can anybody assist me on my question above need to make a decision
  • Welcome nybroker. Do you happen to know what this truck's selling price is? That figure will help me to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host