Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota RAV4 Audio Nav Sat DVD iPod Bluetooth

13»

Comments

• I have a 2010 RAV4 with blue tooth. Either the car is too noisy for the Blue tooth or the microphone is so sensitive that the phone is nearly useless (especially at high way speeds.). Is there any way to adjust the microphone? I have a Samsun Saga and perhaps that is the problem. I would appreciate any feed back.
  • This won't make you feel any better, but I posted a similar note awhile ago, because I have an 07 RAV4 with Bluetooth and it too is crappy. I have brought this issue to the attention of the dealer where I purchased the car; they examined it and could not solve the problem--and really didn't even acknowledge it.

So this means Toyota has done nothing over 3 model years to improve this sound problem with cell phones using Bluetooth. :confuse: Very disappointing, particularly since we had to pay extra for this option. What is your dealer telling you?
  • kjtg1kjtg1 Posts: 12
    My blue tooth and samsung seams to work just fine..
  • I have a Casio Exilim phone that is listed as a 'good' device by Toyota. I cannot get the phone to pair with the RAV4. I go through the sequence of pairing and the device name CAR M_MEDIA shows up on my cell phone; however, when I hit 'Pair' on the cell phone the RAV4 device says 'Unable to Pair' and quits.

I don't even get an opportunity to enter the access code that the RAV4 gives me on the display. Any ideas?
13»